Long day.

Lillian-

"Dad, I'm starting to think this whole vlogging thing might not work," I told my father as we ate dinner.

He looked up at me. "What do you mean? You're doing great so far."

"I know, I just feel like my life is too...Boring, you know? What with school and everything." I told him.

It was true though. School was really getting in the way of my vlogging. I'm pretty sure that they don't allow you to vlog in chemestry class.
I really like vlogging, but I promised my mom tha I would get through school...that is before she died.

"Well, you have a point there." My dad said. "Why don't you just vlog on the weekends, and then once summer starts you can make more content." He said talking in a mouthful of mashed patatoes. (I ligit spent like, three minutes wondering if I spelled patatoes right, lol.)

Grant put down his fork and asked, "daddy, what's vlogging?"

Dad laughed a little then took, like, five minutes to explain what vlogging was to Grant.
"Ohhh, I get it." Grant said. ''Daddy, can I do vlogging too?"

"Of course!" Dad said.

"Yay!" Grant said.

Kyle left this morning, and Jake stayed here with us.
He is currently feeding Rose her baby food.

"Hey, uncle Jake! I watched one of your very first vlogs the other day. I think It was the one about swimming," I told jake.

"Oh really? Why would you watch that? It was so un-put-together." He said. I could tell he was a little embarrased.

"Oh yeah," dad said. "Your first couple videos were really bad, bro. Really bad.''

"Shut up Logan, I'm not the one who came up with the name 'Zoosh' for a youtube channel," Jake said laughing.

"Yeah, and I'm not the one who made a video of himself shirtless, while dancing to 'Call me maybe'." Dad said laughing.

I loved this. Maybe I could do the whole vlogging thing after all. I just have to record my goofy family.

'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'

*The next day*

I woke up from another half night of sleep and got in the shower.
Today's Monday, and Sarah and Lillian have school.

I get out of the shower and put on one of my old 'Always Plug' T-shirts, and some black jeans.
I brush my teeth dry my hair, and the head downstairs to get breakfast ready.

I make eggs and toaster waffels, everyone's favourite breakfast.
Once im done, I go upstairs to wake up first Lillian, then Sarah.

I let Sarah pick out her outfit today and she ended up wearing this,