That bitchy girl from down the block

Lillian~

So after the whole forest incident, things have kinda been dying down, and people were starting to forgive me and my dad about the whole thing.
I lost a bunch of subscribers, but honestly, the people who still stayed subscribed are my real fans, even though I made a big mistake.

So everything has been kinda awkward at the house recently...
My dad is kinda being a little.... weird? Almost like he just doesn't know what to do with himself after the whole situation. 
I told him to calm down, and he said he would, but I still think he's acting a little bizarre.

"Hey little guy," I said to Grant as I saw him walking down the hall.
"Hi." He said quickly, and kept walking to the living room.

Seems like everyone is acting a little weird around me today.

I decided to get my mind off of things by going on a jog around the block. 
I walk to my room and get on some running shorts that go to my upper thigh, and a green over sized hoodie that Kyle had left at my house not to long ago.
I put on some sneakers and head to the kitchen to fill up my water bottle before leaving.

Sara walks into the kitchen and looks up at me.
"Where are you going?" She asked.
"I'm just going for a little jog," I replied. "I should be back in about an hour."
"Oh, can I come?" She asked.
"Not this time, I kinda need some time to myself." I told her.

She looked disapointed.
"Hey," I said squatting down to her height. "How about the next time I go on a jog, I'll bring you with me and we can get ice cream, yeah?"
"Okay." She said and smiled.
I smiled back and stood up.
"I'll be back ok?" I said to her, and she nodded.

I walked outside and put in my headphones, playing my favourite playlist, and started jogging.
This was so refreshing.
The fresh air, the sun, the environment; it was all so beautiful.
I looked at all my neighbours that were outside enjoying the sun.
Some were having barbecues and some were grooming their lawns. As I was about to blocks from the house I saw a girl that I've never seen before. She was watering her grass with a hose and she looked to be about my age.
She looked up and I waved at her. She kinda glared at me like we were enemies or something, and she lifted the hose.
Next thing I know, water is pouring all over me, and I'm getting soaked.
I gasped when she put down the hose.

"What....the... HELL!" I yelled as I looked up at her.

"Oh, I'm so sorry..." She said pretending to look sorry. "Didn't see you there."
She turned around and walked back into her house, and I began to walk back home.

----------------

I opened the front door to my house and walked inside.
My dad was walking into the living room when he saw me standing there.

"Well what the hell happened to you?" He asked looking a little concerned and amused at the same time.
"Some girl from down the block sprayed me with a hose." I answered.

"Why?" He asked.
"That's what I'm trying to figure out.." I said.
"Oh, well.. get out of those clothes, you'll get water all over the house. And you look ridiculous." He said laughing a little.
I sighed and walked to my room.