#VlogGirl

Before we start this chapter I want to give a shout out to TaylorBahr. Make sure to follow her because she was the first person to comment on my story, and she asked me to update just as I was going to start writing. If you guys want me to update, just let me know.
Enjoy!

Logan-

"Lillian, if your gonna vlog you should watch some of my old vlogs first

"Lillian, if your gonna vlog you should watch some of my old vlogs first. Just so you can get some ideas." I insisted. "I think it'll help you out a little."

"Dad," Lillian said. "I can vlog without watching your videos."

"Yeah but you might need help," I said.

"Dad. I already told you I wouldn't vlog untill you apologise to Kyle. Plus how am I gonna edit without my computer?" She asked.

I had completely forgotten about Kyle. But it wasn't my fault. Damn, I'm so childish.

"OK, I'll give you your stuff back. But only because it was a miss understanding. And I will also apologise to Kyle, okay?" I asked.

"Deal. And maybe I'll watch a couple of your videos." She said.

I think this vlogging thing will make Lillian and I's relationship way better than it was before.
I think this will be the first thing we have in common, besides the fact that we both like food.

"Okay, well I'm gonna go check on Grant. I acted like a total ass to him yesterday." I said.

"Okay, I'm gonna go talk to Sarah." Lillian said.

~~~~

"Grant you know I love you, right?" I asked Grant as he was sitting in his little chair by the window

He didn't respond. Damn, he's
smart for a three year old I thought to my self.

"Grant I'm sorry." I said. "Would you forgive me if I took you to the park and give you ice cream?"

He smiled and nodded his head.
I knew he would be exited for ice cream because I like to keep the kids healthy.
I have a gym room in the house so I can still work out every day.
GOTTA STAY SWOLE CUZ!