Chapter 27 : Secrets Revealed

Start from the beginning

" Ooguro-sama and Saegusa ojou-sama is now here L.Colonel." Reported by the soldier as snappy as he could.

"Let them in" Kazama replied and so the door was opened for hidls guests.

"Okasan! Otosan" Nozomi shouted and run towards her parents hugging them both tightly.

"Nozomi! My dear Nozomi." Mayumi said as she cried and hug her daughter tightly.

"Im glad Lina didn't harm her." Tatsuya said as he continued to pat her daughter's head.

"Lina would never do that to a child" Kazama said and laughed at Lina's reation who scoffed at Tatsuya and crossed her arms.

"Sorry for earlier Tatsuya-kun" Yanagi said pointing out the weapon the L.Colonel gave him.

"That things hurts more than a punch. I didn't know you are that ready for me." Tatsuya calmly replied and smiled.

"Take your sit. Tatsuya-san, Mayumi ojou-sama." Kazama Harunobo said as he escorted the three of them to the vacant sofa.

Mayumi and Tatsuya settled in a black leather sofa feeling so tired because of their chase with the army who abducted their daughter. Nozomi then comfortably put her head on her mother's lap as she lift her legs to the sofa and fell asleep.

"Is she asleep?" Yanagi asked

"Yes. What happened must have exhausted her." Mayumi replied as soft as she could so she would not awake her daughter and comb her hair with her slender fingers.

"Now, L.Colonel Kazama Harunobu. What interest do you have with my child?" Tatsuya asked with a serious tone. His eyes fixed on his superior. Definetely wanting a just reason.

"Did you ever asked Saegusa ojou-sama of your daughter's magic?" The L.Colonel answered with a sigh.

"Matter manipulatiom magic, Alter, is the dominant power of our daughter Tatsuya. She could control every matter within her 8km radius." Mayumi answered.

"And everything on this world is matter. She could control everything in that 8km radius and that's pretty dangerous I could say." Lina explained.

"Not just that. Your father confessed that Nozomi's true dominant power isnt Alter. That's why it has it's limits. Ragnarok is her dominant, its a destructive weapon like you Tatsuya. If she awoken her powers, Ragnarok, then Japan would meet it's own end in her hands. No one can survive since it will decompose everything it's wielder wants to destroy at her own leisure." Harunobu added.

"Now do you understand Tatsuya-kun? Why we need to take the custody of your daughter?" Yanagi asked in a calm way

"If the same thing that happened earlier occur, even you and Mayumi can't stop her. She's just a child with a tremendous power, she can't control her emotions yet. Also, a lot of underworld clan will try to take her away from you and use her power against all of us. I doubt that they wouldn't know about Nozomi's power." Lina insisted.

"I think... just like me, my daughter could control her powers and her emotion. Without having her feeling erased nor be trained by the army. I've been through that but still I realized with Mayumi that having the emotion called love is something that could complete your identity. Yes it could put you in danger, but because of the people you love you will always try your best to be better so you could be with them." Tatsuya explained in a calm demeanor as he poke his daughter's cheek.

"I understand your point Tatsuya but..."

"In the name of the Yotsubas, I Yotsuba Tatsuya will use the power of our family to protect her. Aunt Maya will for sure take a liking on her. And in the event of any outrage my daughter will cause, I will give you her custody without any further ado." Tatsuya said confidently trying to persuade Kazama.