Chapter 5: The Competition Begins

❤ ❤❤

"Good morning Mayumi."

"Oh Tatsuya? Good morning. Well, that's rare."

"What's rare?" Tatsuya said as he look on their surroundings and lead Mayumi to a tent without any students to bother them.

"Well you doing the initiative to greet me is a rare event. I usually do the first move." Mayumi said as they enter the tent.

Tatsuya laughed it off and said "I find it strange as well."

"So what do you want Tat-su-ya" She said as she poses cutely with her hips bend forward a little her hand at her back and her face below Tatsuya's face.

Tatsuya smiled and grab her by the shoulder. He hugs her tightly and kiss her on her forehead and said "Good luck on your game later Mayumi."

"Are you going to watch me?" She said as she hugged her back tightly.

"Im sorry Mayumi. Im assigned to the CAD of the other student's of our school."

"Fine. Go now. You need to check on their CADs right?" Mayumi said and pushed him away with her very disappointed face.

"I wanted to watch you. I came also to check on your CAD."

"It's fine. don't bother just go."

"Mayumi."

"Go Tatsuya. I'll see you later."

"If you insist. I'll see you later after the event." Tatsuya said and kiss her on the lips for a few seconds. And take his leave.

"I wanted to show off in front of you and make you proud." She whispered.

◊ ◊ ◊

After Mari Watanabe's win on her game, Tatsuya went off to check on the other students. While waiting he happen to sat and meddle with some stuffs in the place where Mayumi's game will be held.

"Why are you here?"

"Mayumi? Well, im fixing some CADs that will be used later in this arena. You?"

"My competition will be held here few minutes later. Help me exercise if you're not busy?"

"Okay."

Tatsuya guided Mayumi into a spacious field in that area and helped her do some stretchings before the game

Tatsuya guided Mayumi into a spacious field in that area and helped her do some stretchings before the game. One of Mayumi's friend which is also assigned in engineering CADs approach them and told Tatsuya to watch Mayumi's game instead. And she'll be the one to bring the CAD of the other players and to watch over them. Tatsuya who felt that Mayumi is very satisfied didn't disagree and just nod and smiled instead.

The targeting event has started. The players will be sniping flying objects and obliterate them all. The student who has the highest points gathered will win.