Chapter 11 : Love and Lies

❤❤❤

In front of his eyes, his beloved Mayumi was shot with a gun by an unknown enemy. He runs through her as she slowly falls and close her eyes. Bloods from her wound turned her uniform into red from white. Tatsuya catches her in his arms and hugs her, staring at her blankly with tears building up in his eyes. Its the first time he felt like he doesn't know what to do. He felt cold like he is in a deserted place covered on snow watching as the snow turns into wine of blood. He never felt this kind of pain before, it is so painful that it render him speechless. He once again called on her name, his eyes and hands trembling. Tatsuya, hoping that she would answer him back no matter how short her answer could be.

"Mayumi? Mayumi open your eyes please." He begged her as he cups her cheeks and holds her tightly. "Mayumi please."

"Ta-Tatsuya-kun. Y-your promise." She said slowly catching every air she could take. She then smiled one last time for Tatsuya, holds his cheek with her blood stained hand, and looses her strenght as she closes her eye.

"Mayumi. Mayumi! No. I-I can't live a life without you... Mayumi please wake up. Smile again... for me. You can't leave me." He hugs her tightly as he beg her to wake up.

But she did not respond. Her life was taken away from her in just a few seconds that she put her guard down. He stared at her once again, her eyes close with drops of tears falling in her cheeks. He know what he feel, it is indeed pain and sadness. He looked for where she was shot and found it in her chest near her heart. He held her hand, and stared at her face. It was a smiling one though she is in pain.

"Ugh... I hate this. At the very end, you really don't want me to get sad. Still smiling after this. I can't forgive you for that my dear ojou-sama." Tatsuya whispered Mayumi and planted a sweet kiss on her smiling lips.

Tatsuya's mood and eyes changed the moment he heard the enemy chuckled. He places Mayumi slowly on the floor and took his CAD from his vest. He chuckled once again and release a bullet directed at Mayumi, but Tatsuya was there and dispelled his attack. He stood up and gave him a tiger like stare with his eyes obviously glimmering with anger and pain.

"Don't forget about me Yotsuba-sama. I don't want to interrupt you but it's getting boring. You told me you'll kill me right?" The enemy said.

" Dont worry I'll kill you because of what you had done. But before that, tell me. You know me because you are a rebelling hundred right?" Tatsuya said pointing his gun at him.

"So you knew me? As expected of Yotsuba-sama. You are my target, to get revenge at the Yotsubas. As a prize i'll tell you something. The girl you love she was not weak. Actually she is a very strong magician, who could annihilate a battlefield in a blink of an eye. That's why when I had the oppurtunity, the moment she let her guard down i know killing her right away was not an option." The enemy said and gave him a smirk.

"She has nothing to do with this! You killed the only girl I ever loved. You inflicted her pain! How dare you anger a Yotsuba!"

"Well well? The cold hearted emotionless prince is now getting angry? You really do love her huh? But its true she has nothing to do with my revenge but she is your world right now." The enemy said as he scratch his head and grin.

"Stop it." Tatsuya whispered

"She is your world right? Miyuki is now nothing but a 2nd option for you. Death of your sister wont anger you like this. So Saegusa Mayumi would be a better target."

"Stop."

"And I was right. Now I saw you very in pain. My revenge has star--"

Without letting him finish his words, Tatsuya killed him with just less than a second and disappeared into thin air.