Chapter Nine: Francis

{ Alfred's P.O.V }

    I sighed, walking down the cobblestone pathway leading to my school's rather large gymnasium. Arthur had yet to show up to school today. N-Not that I care! I'm totally over him and his lies! Yeah, totally. Who would want to stay with someone like him anyway?

    Just as I was about to open the massive iron door to the locker room, a familiar voice called out to me, "Alfred! Wait up!"

    I smirked, turning to see a certain blonde Frenchman jogging towards me, "You're late~" I chimed with a click of my tongue and a grin, watching as he came to a stop.

    His long, golden hair covered his face as he bent over, panting as he attempted to regain his breath, "No....You are just....Early....My friend," Francis panted out, smiling up at me, "Have you seen your boyfriend around, by any chance?" He questioned as he returned to his normal, upright position.

    I raised an eyebrow, curious as to why he would ask such a question, "No, I haven't....And he isn't my boyfriend....Anymore," I let out a heavy sigh, turning and trudging into the locker room, "He broke up with me over a fricken text message this morning....Said something about me being a punk ass bitch for not believing that," I froze..

"For not believing?"

"Ack! Never mind, it's not important...."

    "Oh, I'm sorry to hear that, Alfred~," Francis spoke out. And I could have sworn I'd heard a faint chuckle in his voice. Although, it could just be the lack of sleep finally getting to me.

    "Don't be.....He tried to use some lame lie on me....Probably was jealous that I was spending so much time with you and the gang," I mumbled out, removing my shirt as I began to change for P.E. class.

   "O-Oh? What kind of lie.?" Francis asked, concern in his voice, as he sat on the bench beside me. 

    I thought before continuing. Should I really e telling him? I mean, I did not want to offend him. But, something urged me to press on, "He said you, Toni, and Gil beat him! And raped him! He also said you guys do that kind of stuff to other students here too! Can you believe him!?" I scoffed, turning to face the nervous Frenchman, "I've known you guys too long to believe him, though." Sighing, I put on my overly tight, purple v-neck. Which was the last thing needed to complete my outfit change.

    Francis let out a sigh of relief, starting to change himself, "The idiot probably wanted more attention from his Alfie-Boo~"

    "Hey, Shut up man!"

    "Make me~" he challenged, giving me a seductive wink and leaning towards me, placing a hand on my knee. 

    "Dude, not cool!" I shoved him away, scoffing. 

    "Whatever~ You like it~"

    Realizing that he was just joking around, I laughed, rolling my eyes and turning to make my leave, "Yeah, whatever, you keep telling yourself that, dude~"

     As I left, I could have sworn I heard him say something. Although, I'm not exactly sure what it was.

{ Francis' P.O.V }

    Later on that day, I was on the move. Gilbert walking on my right, and Antonio on my left. Our mission: A big old dose of Ivan's daily harassment.

    "Hey, big nose!" I called out when the Russian man came into view.

    He sighed, coming to a stop before speaking up, "Ah, hello boys. Wonderful weather we're having, da?"

    "Yeah, peachy," Gilbert rolled his eyes, backing the man up against the locker. He was defiantly the muscle in our group. 

    Although, Ivan looked as if he was ready to murder us all. He stood there, taking it for some odd reason. 

    "Hey, Boss?" Toni asked, pulling me aside, "Maybe it isn't a good idea to bother him today....Although," He chuckled, pulling me closer so he could whisper in my ear,  "We could use him to guarantee that Alfred won't go seeing little Arthur again?"

    "I'm listening....," I smirked, interested in what my Spanish friend had to say.

    Toni pulled away, now talking loud enough so the whole group could hear, "We use make-up to give you a black eye....Then, we say that Arthur did it....When Alfred starts questioning it....We have Ivan come over and back up our story! In exchange for us to leave him alone for  few days. Aaanyway...Alfred would have to believe us if Ivan backed up our story! They're close friends, after all~"

    "Well, that may work....What do you say, big boy?" I turned to Ivan, waiting for an answer. Of course, if we promised to leave him alone, it'd be fake. We would never dream of leaving him alone!

    "Fine," The Russian man spoke, "Anything to get you freaks away from me."

{ Alfred's P.O.V }

    I frowned, continuing to ease drop on the conversation going on just a few classrooms down from my position behind a row of old, rusty lockers. Of course, it was an accident, at first! I just happened to be walking to class and heard Francis yell 'big nose'!

   But....Now I realize that Arthur was right....He wasn't lying.

Oh gosh, I'm such an idiot!

    I scowled, slapping myself in the face and mentally making a plan to sneak out of school, "I need to go apologize...."

________________________________
Author's Note

As always don't forget to: 

•Vote

•Comment your thoughts

•Follow

•And check out my other stories

I love you guys~~!!

-A