Chapter 12: Mine Again.

{ Alfred's P.O.V }

I stood there in shock, unable to comprehend what I had just seen. The asshole who had hurt my Arthur was now practically on top of him. And what's worse? I witnessed the hog kissing him. Kissing MY Arthur. I scowled in anger, running towards my once good friend and tackling him to the round. Without a word, I pinned him down, punching him as hard as I could. Blood splattering everywhere. Covering the once black and white tiles. I heard Arthur screaming behind me, but, I could not bring myself to stop. I just kept punching and punching, wanting the Frenchman to suffer for what he had done.

Finally, he lay limp. Still alive, of course, I would never kill a man. But, he was out cold. I turned back to Arthur, who, starred at me in complete shock. Unable to speak.

"Artie...," I gave him my typical loving smile, sitting on the edge of the bed. I could see him shaking, and so, I proceeded as calm and collected as I possibly could, "I heard you hit your head. Can not remember much. T-That's okay, babe. I'm here to helo...I'm Alfred. We had a bit of a fight before all of this happened. Because Francis over here hurt you...And, well, I didn't believe you. I wanted to apologize, baby. I-" I was cut off by the shrieks of the man before me.

"GET THE 'ELL AWAY FROM ME YOU MONSTER," Arthur bellowed, beginning to pick up random objects and throw them at me. Tissue boxes, bottles, even the television remote. Anything he could get his hands on. I evaded them all, standing up and moving away from the angered Brit.

"Arthur, please-" But he wouldn't let me talk.

"You hurt my boyfriend! Why!? What did he do to you!?"

I remained silent. So, what Liam had warned me about was true. Francis was trying to get into Arthur's head. And, it worked. Not sure on how to proceed, I sort of just stood there, this continuous look of shock upon my paled face.

"Well, I'm waiting!" Artie scowled at me again, now sitting up, more objects in hand.

"Arthur. Listen to me," I began, my hands in the air, showing that I meant him no harm, "This man, he's been lying to you," my voice was calm as I attempted to sooth my love, "He's hurt you badly, baby. Please. He does not love you..."

"Why the hell should I believe you!?"

I froze, realizing how familiar this situation was. As if something similar had recently happened. When in fact, something similar /did/ happen. I could feel the tears swelling my eyes as I took a seat right there on the cold, checkered tiles, "Because I love you..."

It was then that I broke out into sobs, realizing what I had done. This was my fault. All my fault. I was the reason that Arthur was here. I was the blind one. I was he one who assumed he was lying and, I was the one who let my so-called friends hurt him. This was all my fault.

Minutes passed as I sat there, continuing to sob. Arthur just remained silent, watching me, unsure of how he should react. Just as he was moving to get up, Francis decided to awaken, sitting up.

"You need to leave, Mon Amie," he muttered out, using his shirt to clean up some of the blood.

And I did, without uttering a single word. Without looking back. I had done enough damage.

{ Francis' P.O.V }

I smirked as the American man left, returning to my position on Arthur's bed. The little Brit looked so scared, and, I don't blame him. I did just get beaten half to death, "My love, do not be scared. He is gone and will not return, if he knows what is good for him. It is just you and me now."

"Was...Was what he said true?" Arthur questioned, and, I do not blame him for doing so. I simply shook my head, taking his hands in mine.

"No, my love, of course not. I would I would never hurt you...I should have never let you go."

It was in that moment that I began remembering long hidden memories, as I had done before arriving. Memories from back when Arthur was mine. Before I had met Alfred or Toni or Gilbert. Back when we were just small children. My first love...Of course, he didn't remember. He hasn't for a long time...But, I was about to change that. I was determined to.

It is time to right my wrongs. And I will not let Alfred stand in the way of that...

_____________________________________________________________________________

As always, do not forget to:

-Vote

-Comment

-Follow

-And check out my other stories.

Hasta la pasta, my loves.

-A.