I looked down at her lips as she held my face and I leaned in kissing her lips again. She giggled against them as I attacked her and pushed her forward.

"Mhm, thought so." She laughed and I kissed down her neck as I started to laugh myself.

She giggled pushing me off of her and sat next to me while I slid my headset back on. I watched her slip her phone out and comfortably get on Twitter. I looked at her curiously and worriedly knowing the past two months were a mess. She cried and broke down a lot over stupid musty cunts on the internet. I tried piecing her back together every time and now that Love Incredible was out I was afraid there was a new wave.

But she giggled to herself and I leaned in kissing her cheek as she went through her feed.

"Don't be afraid to block anyone, babe." I mumbled and she kissed my lips quickly.

"You say this every time, I'm okay. I promise." She gave me a small smile and I nodded.

I know she was hyper sensitive and had trouble being comfortable with herself. But I could see the outcome on her feed was good and she started to smile more widely.

"Let's go bitch, I'm waiting-"

"Oh shit Danny!" I heard Amber cut herself off and scream.

I then snapped my head to the large screen and groaned seeing Daniel punch me out of my car. He then drove off and I quickly changed the settings for only me to get in. It quickly stopped and he was kicked out of my car causing me to laugh and snipe him quickly.

"Pussy hoe." He playfully insulted me and I laughed as I started to drive away from them.

I glanced at Camila and saw her shift in her seat causing me to peek a bit,

@SnakeBello: My @ has nothing to do with her being a snake cause she isn't. Fucking stupid bitches. My baby is killing it and she owns the haters #MambaGangForever

@SoloMila: LOVE INCREDIBLE IS SO GOOD

@MilaRise: STREAM PARTIES!! LETS GO!

@AmernnJoansenn: I wonder if they've ever done anal..

@SERENTITTY: oh my god.. I wonder too 👀

@LoveOnlyCami: That ass only getting bigger 💀👅

@sunshinecamz: I mean Y/N has an obsession with ass and we all know this...

@SERENTITTY: @SuperY/N uh hi, Macy here, did you take Mila's booty virginity too?

@AmernnJoansenn: oh god Macy you stupid bitch this isn't like four months ago. You can't say that shit!! THEYLL SEE IT!

@SERENTITTY: @AmernnJoansenn DOES IT LOOK LIKE I GIVE A SHIT?! THESE ARE IMPORTANT QUESTIONS!