No. It wasn't fine..

He was a liar.

He broke his promise. Hoseok was right all along. I should've listened.

"You know what, Ms. Crazy? Stop thinking that anyone would ever give a flying shit about you. You are a fucking psycho for thinking that I- someone who has hated you for years - will all of a sudden be all good to you."

I felt even more hurt by his words.

I just couldn't understand what I did to him. What did I do to him for him to treat me like that?

What did I do to him for him to start such ugly rumors about me?

Ugly rumors that I was sleeping with my music teacher all of high school.

Why would he do that to me?

It's not true. It was never true.

And stupid kids believed him.

-----

I felt so empty ever since that moment. We just weren't the same. We didn't argue anymore... we didn't prank each other or mentally torture each other anymore...

We were just strangers who passed by without eye contact as if we never knew who we were. Two nobody's.

Now I had a different friend group.

Only people who believed me and the truth. Not the lies that Taehyung spread about me.

Minjung. Jimin. Hoseok....

and...

Jungkook.

Yep. Jungkook. One of Kim Taehyung's best friends. He believed me. He knew Kim Taehyung hated me.

But Jungkook didn't go with his own friend, because he knew how idiotic and stupid it was for Taehyung to do that.

Not only that.... Jungkook and I started talking in school... it appeared to me as if we were getting a little more than friendly.

My theory was that Taehyung revenged on me, because he thought I stole his friend. Yet again, I could've been wrong.

I never knew what his problem was...

Plus.. why would he kiss me? Did he like me? I don't know. I just know I couldn't stop thinking about it.

-

After the birthday party, all the adults and relatives went home. Obviously, my mother wasn't invited.

I never mentioned a father of mine, because I never had a father of mine. When I was a child, I just used to live with my mother and she never told me anything about my dad. Not even that I had one. Neither did my uncle. He never told me anything about my dad. Sometimes, I wondered if I was even planned.

I just know that I was made.

My freshly picked fruity friends approached me. Jimin having his arm over Minjung's shoulder. They were both small and cute and I always felt as if they were just perfect for each other. Hoseok and Jungkook were smiling either at me or at one another.

"Congratulations. You are now no longer a youth," Jungkook grinned at me. The hot summer sun shining straight into his beautiful face.

I crossed my arms pettily, "Oho. Look who is talking, Mr. Born September 1st. At least I'm older than you."

He chuckled and reached out his arm to mess up my hair. Jungkook often reminded me of him. With just simple things he did to bother me.

"Either-way! Congratulations. We are going out drinking tonight and No is not an acceptable answer," Hoseok added making the group laugh.

He definitely changed too. He is still a whore, but he corrected his rude-ness and apologized for being evil.

"Yah! I can't go!" Jungkook whined and pouted. We were all smiling and making fun of him for being the youngest.

I wrapped my arm around his waist and pressed my head on his side.

"It's okay, Jungkookie. We'll save you a shot for home," I joked with him and slapped his ass playfully.

The Skin to Skin problem...

Kim Taehyung, I will always be grateful to you for helping me get rid of it for such a long time. Even after we broke our friendship, you still helped me even though it was from afar. I hate you more than I used to just because of how you made me feel while being my friend, but you are the only one that ever opened my eyes.

thank you, and I hate you.

fuck you.

fuck you for making me think you were guilty.

you hurt me.

I'll hurt you too.