My Ouija experience

So I have had a lot of people tell me about their Ouija board stories and I have yet to tell you about my own story. My parents never really talked about Ouija boards and demons and possessions to me or my sister growing up, but my grandmother has told me stories of her growing up. She has seen possessed women and ghosts in her house, and my grandmother is such a spiritual person it interests me so much. I knew my parents would get mad at me for playing with that shit and I know they don't really believe it. But I was interested and I didn't think anything would happen. The first time I played with it, I really was skeptical. I was at a friends house and there was five of us around a cardboard makeshift Ouija board. We asked it if anyone was there and it said yes and then it said it was a gaurdian angel. We asked whos gaurdian angel it was and it said it was one of the girls. It also said that MY gaurdian angel was present. At this point i was really freaked out because I'm not a religous person and none of my friends are so why would they move it to say that? But we continued and when I asked what time period they were from it said either 175 or 178 I cant remember exactly but I remember that when I googled that year in history it said something about the romans or greeks. So I asked about it and the Ouija told us that my Gaurdian angel was someone who died as a roman soldier. I dont know how Gaurdian angel things work, I've never researched it or read about it. But my friends believed it and we kept talking. I was really skeptical, so I took my hands off and asked it what my birthday was. I know my friends know my birthday is in October but they had forgotten the year I was born, but the ouija knew it. It kinda freaked us out. My friends were all asking about their guardian angel and random questions. Nothing serious. So we ended it and said goodbye.

We did it again a few times throughout the next month, and nothing bad happened to me until February. There was one week at the beginning of the month that was just shit. I missed an ROTC meeting and got in trouble, my boyfriend broke up with me the next day, I failed a test, and my pet lizard got lost. The weekend before we played with the ouija, and it told us really scary details about my sister. About police, and fighting, and blood, and getting kicked out. I got really upset and said goodbye and went home. Crazy thing is, it came true. Lots of bullshit happened within my family and it involved all those things. So I stoped playing with it for a while just to be cautious

Until a few months later. That was when my friend also experienced a really horrible week..... lemme know if you want to hear about that story. +

DO NOT MESS AROUND WITH OUIJA SHIT. IT MIGHT SOUND FUN BUT CRAZY SHIT CAN HAPPEN. PLEASE BE CAREFUL.