"Great, now let's go!" I said panic seeping into my voice. They both nodded and we all teleported there. We rushed in and quickly told the nurses what was up. We got rushed to an ER room, I was the only one allowed to stay in the room as I was the one who undressed him.

~~A Few Hours Later~~

    I was sitting in the hospital room all by myself. WhiteHat and BlackHat had both went home and left me here to take care of Slug. I sighed. Suddenly I heard him stir. I instantly sat up and went to his side.

    "Slug?" I asked.

    "Uhh, Flug?" He questioned as he opened his eyes and tried to sit up. "Wh-where am I? What happened? Why does my head hurt? And why does it smell like feet?" 

    "First of all, you're in the hospital. Secondly you just randomly fainted mid-sentence. Thirdly you kind of hit your head as you fainted, but you should be fine. And finally, that's probably because some kid decided to throw a stink bomb in here, it sucked, a lot." I explained.

    "Wow, so um, why am I in the hospital? Like what made me faint?" He asked.

    "The doctors say that you're more than likely malnourished, but that can't be right, you literally forced me to eat when I was stuck in your dimension." I said.

    "Well," He said drawing the word out for a second or two. "I may have started to eat less and less when you guys left..." 

   "What?! So you are malnourished?! Why would you start eating less!?" I asked him worried for his health. 

    "I-I don't know... I've been feeling really down lately, I don't feel like myself..." He explained while staring at the floor.

    "You know if you ever need help you can always ask WhiteHat to open the portal for you and you can talk to me. I hate knowing that you aren't feeling like yourself. And I don't want you to starve yourself, I don't want the love of my life to die!" I exclaimed.

    "Don't worry Flug, I'm going to be f-" He started before I cut him off.

    "No! Slug! I don't want to hear that you are fine! I want to know that you're fine! I'll even stay in your dimension if I have to!" 

    He stared at me for a few moments in shock at my sudden outburst. 

    "Wow, I didn't know you had it in you to get mad." He said in a joking way.

    "There's a lot you don't know about me Slug." I said the sudden anger dieing down.

    "Like what?" He questioned. 

    "I don't want to talk about it..." I had checked the portal for as much info I could get from it and I know that me and Slug had pretty different childhoods despite being the same 'person' and I'm not saying that we had the exact opposite of each other's pass. They were still pretty similar, but there are a lot of key things that had happened to me that didn't happen to him. 

    "Okay..." He sounded a bit disappointed. "Well, when do I get out of the hospital?" 

    "We can leave now if you want, or we can wait until morning, which is what the doctors suggest." 

    "Let's just leave now, I rather spend my one night here with you in your bedroom." 

    "Okay, then let's leave." I said standing from my chair. "I'm going to have to change our appearance, I am a villain and we don't want to cause any complications, is that all right?" 

    he simply nodded, so I pulled out my ray and transformed us back into the ginger twins that we had looked like only an hour or two before. 

    "Woah," He said as he checked out our new appearance in a mirror. "I almost can't tell which of us is which."

    "That's kind of the point, I thought that twins would make a lot of sense, especially how we have such similar voices, so why not?" 

    "You made that?" He questioned while pointing at the ray in my hands. 

     "Yes, it took a little bit and I had to use an extremely rare substance that is only found very deep in a planet." I explained as I put it back in the coat that I was now wearing.

    "Wow, do you think you can give me the blueprints?" He asked. 

      "Sure, I can give you the blueprints to a few other of my successful inventions if you wish. You'll probably have to change a few to be more heroic but I know you can figure that part out." I told him        

    "Thanks." He said happily. 

    "Welcome, now let's get home." 

(For some background infomation, Slug has actally been depressed for a while but when Flug showed up in his life he actally found happiness again. But than Flug left and now he feels even worse. And when Flug told Slug that there was a lot of things that he didn't know about him, Slug wasn't lying, there is a reason why he is the most infamous super villain in the world's scinitist.)