Chapter 1

I felt sick after I ate my sandwich and I felt like I wanted to puke everything out so I went to the toilet on the bus and threw up all the food I ate previously. Soon, I felt large yet soft hand touching my back, rubbing it in circles and holding my messy bed hair away from my face. It must be Jin, I thought to myself.

"Are you okay?" a voice, who I later identified as Jin hyung, asked me with furrowed eyebrows. His hands that were rubbing circles on my back came to an abrupt halt.

"I'm fine hyung. I just feel a little sick." I croaked out, my voice hoarse.

"Are you sure? You look a little pale, kook. Do you need any medicine?" He asked worriedly, holding his hand to my forehead to see if I have a fever. Yeah, he's definitely in his mom mode.

"No, it's alright hyung." I told him, flashing him my famous bunny smile, though it probably look gross with some vomit stains on my chin. I hurriedly wipe the remaining gross vomit off my chin with the sleeve of my hoodie to save myself from further embarrassment.

"If you say so. I'll just make you some tea to drink before you go rest, okay?" Jin said, voice seeming unsure but choose to leave it as he knew how stubborn I am.

"Yeah, thanks hyung. It's probably just a small bug I catch, I'll just go sleep it off." I told him, flushing the toilet and standing up woobly leaning to the sink for support. Maybe this bug is worst than I thought. Eh, this is probably just like the past bugs I've caught and I always turned out okay right? If I believe its okay then it'll be okay. It had to, I really can't afford being ill right now while we're on tour anyways. With that thought, I muster up the strength to rinse the disgusting acid taste off my mouth before gurgling some mouth wash.

"What happened?" Jimin head suddenly popped on the doorway, eyes wide and nose crinkled.

"Nothing hyung, I didn't kill someone. I just puked is all, I'm fine though so you shouldn't worry." I joked trying to lighten the situation a bit.

"Ah, that's why it smells weird in here. But are you really fine tho? You don't usually get sick that often." Jimin asked, voice laced with concern. Well, the joke didn't work then.

"Yeah, I'm fine hyung. I'll just sleep this off, I'll be fine" I said

"Fine, but if you puke again then you will drink the medicine Jin hyung bought and if that doesn't work we will go to the doctor okay? This is the second time you puked today kookie. I'm just worried you know." He said softly

"Okay hyung and dont be worried about me, I'll just sleep this thing off. You'll get wrinkles if you worry too much and you don't want that pretty face of yours to be wrinkly now do you?" I told him smiling cheekily

"Aish boy" Jimin whispered and messed up my hair before leaving the room.

I went out and walked to the kitchen at grandpa speed while holding onto the wall for support. I took a few sips of the tea Jin hyung made me before bidding my hyungs goodbye and went to my bunk. However my sleep didn't last long. I was woken up from my not so peaceful sleep because my stomach felt queasy again so I hurriedly rushed to the bathroom just in time for me to lurched all the food out. Jimin saw this and came in the bathroom, his small hands rubbing circles on my back.

"We really have to go to the hospital! It's your third time Kookie. Your face is really pale too." Jimin said his face scrunched up with worry.

"But...okay. Yeah, I guess it'd probably be best if we go to the hospital hyung." I weakly said giving up trying to act tough because I know that it's not just a little bug I caught. It might be a really bad bug somethinge even worse and that thought scared me to the core.