31. Finally

"Haz," Louis breathed. He tugged at Harry's vest, pulling it off and tossing it to the floor.

"Fuck, Lou," Harry growled. He leaned forward and removed Louis' vest too, staring at his toned body in disbelief. "You're gorgeous."

They were in Harry's room, as Niall was spending the night with Melissa, and Louis had no desire to go back home knowing Liam might be there.

They were both drunk, and had barely made their way down the hall without stumbling. And Harry had nearly walked into the wrong dorm.

"Ah," Harry moaned as Lou traced his neck with deep, purple love bites.

Louis smiled at Harry, his blue eyes bright as sapphire. "You Like it?" he questioned, moving his hands to Harry's cutoffs and tugging them off.

"Yeah... Ugh. We finally get to do this. Fuck," Harry said, his voice thick and sultry.

"We do," Louis replied, yanking off Harry's boxers to reveal his long, hard shaft.

Louis went to blow him, but Harry scooped Louis up and flipped him over, placing him on his back.

"No, Louis. I'm gonna do you the favor," Harry said. He tugged off Lou's shorts, to reveal neon pink briefs with rhinestones on them.

"Why are you laughing?" Louis whined.

"Nothing," Harry replied between giggles. "You're just so adorable."

When Harry finally caught his breath, he removed the final piece of clothing separating him from Lou's body. Then he began to kiss Lou, starting with his collar bone and working his way down his chest, following the little trail of hairs below his belly button.

When he reached Louis' dick, he sort of stared at it for a second, thinking. He had never blew anyone before in his life. But if there was someone he wanted to do it for, it was Louis.

Harry shrugged and put his lips around Louis' dick, sucking in and out. He was surprised by how deep he was able to get, and startled when he eventually began to gag, which forced him to take a short break.

In response to Harry's blowing, Lou was letting out soft little moans, his eyes closed and his nose wrinkled.

"You like it?" Harry asked, looking up at him.

"Yeah... yeah. You're really good, Haz," he replied. "You're so gentle, but you go so deep. It's hard to do."

Harry smiled to himself before continuing, pleased that he was actually doing it right - that Louis was actually enjoying it. He began to suck harder and faster, swirling his tongue around a little at the tip.

"Babe," Louis moaned. He reached down and pulled Harry's hair a little. "Fuck!"

Harry kept going, but Louis eventually motioned for him to get off. "Come here, honey," he cooed. "Top or bottom?"

"Oh um. Whatever you usually do," Harry said, blushing a little. The only other time he had sex — with Greg a few weeks ago— he had been bottom. But with Louis, he was open for anything.

Louis shrugged. "I'm a Jack of all trades. I do both," he admitted.

"But what do you like?" Harry asked, his green eyes large and dilated. "What would make you happy?"

Louis grabbed Harry by the waist, pulling him onto his chest and kissing him passionately. Harry kissed back, gyrating his hips on top of louis', creating a friction that sent both of them moaning.

"I want..." Louis began. "I want you to top, babe."

Harry nodded, his stomach filling with a mixture of anxiety and excitement. The thought of being inside lou made him hot and heavy with desire, and he nodded eagerly.

"You should know... I haven't done this before, though," Harry told him. "Maybe just tell me what to do, yeah?"

Lou nodded, excited for the challenge. "Sure love," he replied. He got onto his hands and knees, staring back at Harry with a sexy smile.

"Ok, just start with a finger," he instructed.

Harry nodded, slowly sliding a finger inside Lou's asshole. He wasn't sure how far to go, but when he noticed lou groaning in pleasure he figured he had hit a good spot, and began to weave it in and out, picking up speed.

"Another," Lou cried. Harry nodded, and stuck in another finger, repeating the motion. It felt smooth inside, like the inside of your mouth, only a bit more closed off.

Harry continued the motion until Lou started tugging at his wrist. "Ok, ok," he said. "I'm ready."

Harry's eyes widened and he nodded, readying himself for penetration. He was fully hard, so that wasn't a problem, but he was sort of confused about the positioning, and the timing and all that.

"Haz, it's the same as fucking a girl," Louis said, when he noticed Harry stalling. "Just put your dick in and thrust. Fuck. I need this."

Harry nodded, adjusting himself so his waist was parallel with Lou's bum. then he slowly slid his dick inside, a feeling which was indescribable. It was better than any sex had ever had with a woman. Lou's ass felt so tight around his dick, like it was made to fit around it.

It was great to start, but as Harry began thrusting, it got even better. He started off slow, but quickly picked up pace, slamming his hips against Lou's ass, which made a loud slapping sound. Instinct was taking over now, and it felt natural, second nature. Harry grunted and gripped Lou by the hips.

"You like this? Is it good, babe?" He asked between clenched teeth.

"It's so good," Lou replied, barely audible. He was moaning now, loudly, calling out Harry's name.

"Good," Harry replied. He continued the motion hard and fast, leaning over Lou's shoulder and looking at his rock hard dick.

Without thinking, Harry reached over and stroked it gently with his hand. Lou made a choking sound, and Harry pulled away, but Lou put his hand back.

Harry, still thrusting, Gave Lou's dick a slight squeeze and then returned his hands to his hips, gyrating wildly.

"Oh my god, I think I'm coming," Harry yelled suddenly. His dick felt heavy with fluid and he let out a small moan before pulling out and coming into the bed sheets.

"Fuck, Harry," Louis said. He was gripping his own dick now, slowly jerking it off to the sight of Harry's Orgasm. It wasn't too long after that he was coming too, staining the sheets with the sticky white liquid.

Lou collapsed on top of Harry's chest, nestling into the crook of his neck.

"That was amazing," he cooed.

"You were amazing," Harry replied, stroking his back. "Perfect."

And they fell asleep like that, with Lou in Harry's arms, and Harry's face buried in Lou's hair.