9. Drunk

"Hey, Ni!!! Stop touching me, I'm good," Harry whined as they made their way into the Zete apartment, which was covered in rainbow ribbons, with only minimal glitter this time.

"Okay, harry. Then stop stumbling," Niall said, letting him go. Tripping forward, Harry nearly crashed into a nearby table with punch on it. "Oh my god, yes. It's a dream come true," Harry laughed. "I need more."

"You don't! But I do," Niall said, grabbing the cup from harry and filling it in the punch bowl. "Wooooo! That's a lot of everclear."

"I want evermore!! Gimme," Harry said, pawing at Niall's cup. Niall rolled his eyes and allowed Harry a sip, pulling it away after a couple of seconds. "Save me Some," Niall quipped.

Harry released the cup and looked over at a group of men standing in the corner, talking. It was the Zete guys, and they weren't in their glitter outfits today, but harry could still recognize some of them from the last time he was here.

"Fuck, Niall. Louis is over there," Harry said, his face turning red. "I don't know what to do!"

Niall giggled at Harry, who was now gripping him by the shoulders, his breath smelling of everclear. "I thought you were excited to see him?" Niall asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, but scared too. I think I like him," Harry blurted out, covering his mouth the minute he said it.

"Oh," Niall said nodding. "Ohhh.... oh shit. I didn't know that. Okay. Well it's natural to be nervous, don't worry," Niall said. He didn't have any idea that harry was interested in men, but now that he brought it up it made perfect sense. And there was nothing wrong with that in Niall's book. He supported love between any genders.

"Yeah but... I'm not like. I've never been with a guy.... so... oh god. Oh god. I'm freaking you out Niall!" Harry cried, shaking his head wildly. "Fuck. I'm sorry I'm sorry. Too personal."

Niall shook his head, steadying harry by grabbing his shoulders. "Harry, calm down. You're not freaking me out at all. I don't mind hearing about this. You're freaking your self out, Though. So try to calm down," he said, lowering his voice. "Let's go outside for a sec, yeah?"

Harry nodded and followed Niall towards the exit. They were just heading out the door and when Niall felt a hand on his back.

Camille.

"Niall! Harry! My two favorite lads," she squealed, throwing her arms around each boy and bringing them close. Camille was wearing a dress made of an oversized gay flag, with maximum cleavage and minimal material, bright green eyeshadow coating her blue eyes.

"Like my outfit?" She giggled at Niall, who was staring.

"Sure," Niall replied half heartedly. "Good to see you, Camille. Harry and I were just going for a smoke. Need some fresh air." Harry nodded, waving tímidly at Camille. He was getting emotional now and didn't want Crazy Camille to be a witness of it.

"Are you okay, Harry?" Camille asked, turning towards him.

"I'm great," he managed to say, though he stumbled on his words a little.

"Drinking before you got here? I taught you well," Camille giggled, rubbing Harry's shoulder. "Well, enjoy your smoke. I'll be dancing in 20! Can't wait for you to watch us." She winked at the two roommates and then scurried back into the mess of bodies, her body glitter glistening under the strobe lights.

"She's insane," Harry giggled, seeming to forget about his Louis problems for the moment.

"Sure is. I wonder what the dance will be like," Niall replied, hoping this distraction would be enough to calm Harry down. They continued to head out the door and into the hallway, opening a window at the end of the corridor.