Chapter 1

(If you've never read my stories before, just know that this is the second installment in my series! The first is called Supernatural: Vengeance!)

Then

John and Bobby were looking through some books when Dean came running up the cellar stairs. All three of them looked at him as he said, "She gone."

John was puzzled, "Who's gone?"

"Did anyone of you go into that room while I went and got a beer?"

Sam answered, "I did, but she was still there on the bed."

Dean was panicking, "Faith's gone. She's gone..."

Now

All four of them rushed down the cellar stairs and into the panic room to find an empty bed.

"Was she here when you came in here, Sam," John asked.

"Yeah, she was on the bed," he replied.

"Well, it's not like someone came and took her," Bobby stated. Dean was pacing the room when he decided to go upstairs. The other three followed him up the stairs when they heard rustling in the kitchen. Dean pulled out his pistol while John pulled out the mysterious gun that killed Azazel. Sam grabbed the iron bar next to him and Bobby pulled out his shot gun. They quietly walked up the stairs and up against the wall of the kitchen.

Dean mouthed to the rest of them, "On three. One, two, three!" They all turned toward the kitchen with their guns and iron bar pointing at the kitchen. They found something they didn't quite expect.

"Damn it, Bobby, where's the whiskey?"

"Faith," Dean said.

Faith turned around and smiled, "Hey guys." She moved across the floor to hug Dean and Sam.

She turned to Bobby who said while giving her a hug, "Glad to see you're up and running again, Faith."

"Thanks Bobby, it's good to see you too." She turned around to see her father smiling.

"Hey Faith," he said.

"Dad? You're here?" Faith said.

"I'm here and I'm never leaving again." The two of them hugged to find tears on both of their faces.

"Where the hell have you guys been? I wake up in the panic room and nobody's there. I go outside and nobody's there either. So I decided to get a drink and look for you, but you found me first. What happened, back at the building?"

Dean put his head down, "I meant to be there when you woke up, but I had to get a beer so I left. Then Sam went to see you, but you were still out. All four of us were upstairs when you woke up. When you came upstairs we probably went downstairs because I was freaking out a little when I didn't see you down there."

Faith nodded her head, "So what happened at the building?"

"Well, what do you remember?" Sam asked.

"Right after I called you, I went into the building. I went up these flights of stairs and saw three demons. I launched myself after them and sprayed holy water at them when I felt this white hot pain in my side. I turned around and saw that it was Azazel. I blacked out after that. When I woke up, I was in a room lying on a stone bed. Azazel was in there and offered me a deal; Dad's life in exchange for us to stop trying to kill him. He told me there was only one gun that can kill demons, the Colt. In 1941, Samuel Colt made a gun. They say this gun can kill anything. And I know the person who has it." She looked at John.