117: Book

They say never to judge a book by its cover.

Its stupid.

You see when you pick that book up your looking at the cover.

Your deciding on weather or not the book would be interesting because the blurb doesn't always help with that decision.

You could say the same thing about people too.

You get scared of someone for the way they look.

You want to be friends with that person because they seem fun.

You want to know the funny person because well they make you laugh.

But usually it's the complete opposite.

The cover is just a picture of someone to make them seem better then they are.

For you see the scary person could be the happiest most nicest person ever but you wouldn't know that because their outside look is 'scary'.

The fun person acts like that so everyone wants to be their friend. They might be lonely.

The funny person. They may seem like that but in reality they tell jokes to cover up their pain and they want someone to see through the jokes.

Its just a cover-up.

But then again they could be scary or fun or funny.

You never know anymore.

Actually I've changed my views on the 'never judging a book by it's cover' thing...

I don't know how to feel about it anymore.

At the start I thought you should but at the end I thought I shouldn't...

Should I or shouldn't I?

I'm so confused.