You checked out Dan's garage as he started his bike. You found a bag filled with spray paint and  you had the most  insane idea. You smirked as you communicated with Dan with your eyes and you almost squealed because he had  the same idea.

Soon you reach the town square. You and Dan got out of the bike,  with the bag of spray paint  in your hand ,ran to a shop .

You stopped in front of it. Taking the can in your hand and shaking it, you turned right to face the smirking Dan. With a nod,  you and Dan tried your best  in making the pale  wall pretty. After finishing that shop, you went on  to do your artwork  in many other walls till you heard a siren and saw the headlight of a cop car.

Cursing, you left the can and started running,Dan close behind you.

"Y/n, faster! They are gaining on us! Run!" Dan shouted.

"I know! Im trying !" You shouted back while running trying not to stumble because of a  giddy feeling in your head.

You ran and ran till you reached the alley,blocked by a wall and two cops.
You had no other choice than stretching your hands in surrender when the cops came running with handcuffs.

As soon as you were handcuffed, everything started blurring. Your legs were tired and you could feel the tension in your calf muscles. As you felt a strong grip on your hand,everything blacked out.

_______

The next morning,you woke up with a pounding headache. As you blinked your eyes, you realized you were not  in your room. And then you saw Dan lying on the ground snoring- handcuffed , which made you look to yours and you realized you too were handcuffed.

Finally realising  you were in jail,you went to the bars.Shouting to whichever officer  was here to get you out.

"Let me out ! Hey !! Somebody !WHY am I  here??! What did i do??!!Officer -"
As you were shouting at the top of your lungs, you saw an officer coming in with keys.

"Hey ! Can you please , tell me why i am in jail?Please- just get me out of here !"You shouted again clinging  onto the bars.

"Calm down kid, you're  getting out. Your bail is here. " The officer said as he opened the barred door.

"You must know  that a girl your age, when you drink - even though you are not legal yet , and when you spray paint on walls, plus when you ride a bike without a helmet , will finally end up in jail ." He said, finishing his sentence with a glare.

You were following him, looking at the floor while walking , not  daring  to look up. You almost bumped into the muscular officer (a/n : not as good as our kookie ) before you stopped abruptly to face Jin, Yoongi and Hoseok.

You gulped while while walking to Jin's SUV.No one talked on the drive home. Jin was gripping the wheel so tight , that his knuckles were turning white. Yoongi was on the passenger seat, looking  out the window tapping the handle of the door. Hoseok was sitting  with you in the back seat  completely ignoring  you .
Finally you reached home and right when  you step foot on the staircase to go  to your room,

"Stay there." Namjoon's cold voice made you freeze.You slowly turned to face all seven brothers glaring at you with a small hint of worry. But only  a small hint.

"Care to explain everything?!" Yoongi snapped at you.

No words came out of your mouth .Only shame.

"Where did you go?!" Taehyung shouted, his temper slowly rising.

"You did not go for any project.There was no project at all, was there?"Jin yelled which made you wince.

"I called  Jinsoo to enquire about you and what she says? That you were never there. I  ask her if there was a project, nothing that she knows of." Jimin said glaring at you.