Chapter 6: A Baseball Tournament

No One's POV

"Wait, so you're telling me that E-class is going to be participating in a baseball and basketball tournament against the baseball and basketball teams to entertain the entire school?"

Kaitlyn summarised what Koro-Sensei and the class told her.

"That's cool, do you guys want me to help out in the baseball practice?"

"You play baseball Kai-sensei?" Yuma Isogai asked surprised.

"Yup! Though... the ones I played, were kind of... intense." she said sheepishly recalling some old memories "but I'm sorry girls, I can't help you guys with basketball. I'm not good at playing the sport, so I won't be any help."

"Nah, it's ok sensei, we'll manage."

...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...

Right now all the boys who are participating, were on the baseball field practicing with the help of Koro-Sensei playing as the opposing team.

As for our long haired ravenet, she was on the sidelines watching them intently, observing their movements. She had to say that Sugino has gotten quite better and is looking more confident then before.

Her job in their practice is to observe and give them some feed back on what they could or need to improve.

Each of them listened to her closely as each bit of advice she gave was very helpful ~ she even demonstrated some of them.

...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...

SWING!

"Strike 3 your out~!" Koro declared

"Aww man! How am I suppose to do this." Sugino sighed holding his head down.

"With practice Sugino-kun" Sugino looked up to see his Arts Teacher "not everyone can be perfect on the first go, just give it time you'll get there. We have a few more days left before the tournament, be patience and don't over work yourself."

Kaitlyn said calmly to the baseball loving boy as he looked to her.

"You got it!" He said with determination.

"Kufufu, you are quite right Kai-chan, how long has it been since you've played?" Koro asked.

She thought about it "hm... can't remember a specific time, but I know that's its been years" she answered him.

"Kufufu, would you like to have a try?" He asked her, face striped green.

She smirked, fedora covering her eyes.

"Is that a challenge I hear Koro-Sensei" he answered by laug... I mean Kufufu-ing some more "hmp, challenge accepted."

The group of E-class boys gathered on the side lines as Kaitlyn and Koro were the only ones on the field now. They were all excited to see what their Kai-Sensei could do against the yellow octopus.

"Ok the rule is simple, since your the only one, all you need to do is get to first base and you win! But if I get you out then you lose." Koro explained.

She nodded to him as she went to the home base and got into position ~ but not before she took off her vest and fedora, then handed them to Nagisa to hold.

She tapped the bat at the tip of her shoes then held it on her shoulder

'Koro-Sensei is smart and doing a home run won't work since he can move at Mach 20, I need to do this creatively.'