Chapter 3: Ordinary Day

No One's POV

It was now the next day and Kaitlyn left the teachers lounge and went to the Classroom to start her art class.

She arrived at the door which was open and saw some of the students attempting to stab Koro-Sensei, but as expected of such tactic, it failed.

Her smile widen as she watched. Thinking that it was about time to let her presence be known, she knocked the side of the door.

Koro-Sensei directed his gaze to the door, to see the small adult. He used his super speed and stood in front of her

"Good morning Kai-chan"

(Koro-Sensei found out about the nickname Professor B***h gave her, and started calling her that, after Kaitlyn gave him permission, that is. Kurasuma still calls her by her last name though)

"Morning Koro-Sensei" Kaitlyn said happily to him.

"I guess that it's your turn to teach, correct"

"Yup"

"Nufufufu... have fun, and take care of my students"

"Will do"

And he walk... or slithered out? Anyway he was gone.

Kaitlyn walked up to the front of the Classroom and smiled to the class.

"Alright class, lets get started"

...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...

The entire class looked in awe at the amazing art works that Kaitlyn did and the ones they created themselves, with some tips from her.

Her art could even make the Leonardo da Vinci jealous.

The class had a new refined respect for her, well all except one certain delinquent, Ryoma Terasaka.

Nagisa grabbed his notebook and began writing notes.

Greig-Sensei Fact #1: An amazing Artist
Greig-Sensei Fact #2: Easy to understand and explains things very well
Greig-Sensei Fact #3: Can make even the worst art into a masterpiece

Then finally art class finished, some of the students were a bit saddened by this. Kaitlyn took notice and smiled at them.

"Hey guys don't look so glum, I'll see you next class"

Everyone look at her smiling face and return the gesture with a smile of their own.

...~...~...~...~...~...~ (At Homec Class) ~...~...~...~...~...~...

The class waited a bit for Koro-Sensei to come in for their Homec class, what they didn't expect was for their Art teacher, Greig-Sensei, to come in.

"Greig-Sensei? What are you doing here?" One of them asked.

"Well, I'm going to be teaching you guys Homec of course"

"Wait, so your going to be teaching Homec too, I thought you were the art teacher, Greig-Sensei"

"I am your Art's teacher. You see my type of profession, is in all sorts of art, weather it's Arts and Crafts, Cooking, even Teaching. Everything is an art to me, and I make it a thing to try and learn them all."