Chapter 5: Another Transfer Student

No One's POV

"Aww crap! I'm late! And to make this worse it has to rain! Why me" Kaitlyn complained as she was walking up the mountain in the rain.

She kept the blue umbrella close to herself as she quickly walked, every step she took made a splash as the rain continued to fall.

Upon finally seeing her destination, she also spotted a boy.

She continued and walked over to him.

??? POV

'Big... Big brother... strong... I'm strong... destroy... destroy him... rain... rain falls... rain stop?'

I look up towards to the sky but can't see it, it's blocked.

'An umbrella?'

I looked downwards

'A hand?'

I followed it.

'An arm?'

'A shoulder'

'A neck?'

'A face?'

'Who's face?'

The face smiled warmly, and eyes shined brightly

"Hi there, what are you doing in the rain?" They said still smiling.

'I feel warm... why? Why does their presence and smile make me feel warm?'

"Who are you?"

"The names Kaitlyn Greig, it's nice to meet you"

'It's nice? Nice to meet me? This weak(?) person says it's nice to meet me? How weird'

"Can I get you name?" They asked me

"Itona Horibe"

"Horibe-kun if you stay in the rain for too long you might get sick"

"Get sick? I'm strong, I'm invincible."

They chuckled softly, why? So weird

"Even the strong have the right to rest"

'Rest? No such thing, the strong don't need to rest, I don't need to re...'

"But don't think that it makes you weak" they smiled again.

I looked at the person, he had long black hair as dark as the night sky, dark brown eyes like chocolate, a warm bright smile like the sun.

His aura was... comforting and... Nice...

'Why does it feel nice to be around him?'

~ End of Horibe's POV ~

Kaitlyn watched the white haired boy and realised that there wasn't a drop of rain on him.

'How strange? But I've seen stranger things' she mentally noted.

"Horibe-ku..."

"Itona" he cut her off, still having a stoic face but his eyes were softening.

"Itona-kun what are you doing out here?"

"Waiting for orders"

'Oh, so he's another assassin' she noted "I'm sorry for troubling you" She said quickly.

"No"

She looked into his eyes and couldn't help but smile even more.

"Your weird." Those words weren't something that she's not accustomed to, but how it came out of nowhere, caught her off guard. "...but it makes you interesting."