"Alright, we're leaving."

My head snapped up to find the boys getting ready to get in the car.

"WAIT!" I yelled. I sprinted towards them and stopped when I was in front of them.

"Someone needs to tell me what the hell is going on!" I said. Everyone stayed quiet especially Adam who looked like he was in his own world.

I walked up to Adam and stood in front of him. "Adam baby whats going on, where are you going?" He didn't say anything, just stared into space.

"Adam?" I said. He snapped out of his day dreaming and walked towards his car.

"Lets go," he said. The boys seemed hesitant but they listened to his order anyway. "Wait Adam, please tell me. I don't even know what's going on and I'm worried for you right now!" I said, my voice cracking in the end.

Adam froze mid way from opening the car door and his body stiffened. You could feel the tension. All the boys were staring anywhere but as us. "Don't make this harder Emma. I have to go goodbye," he said, then opened the car door and slipped in while slamming it shut.

The boys followed him and went in their cars as well. I heard the roaring of all the cars engines. It was like sex to my ears.

But, I snapped out of my thoughts when I noticed the cars moving. "NO!" I yelled. "PLEASE ADAM NO!" I didn't notice I had tears streaming down my face until I placed my hands on my face in frustration. I started sprinting towards the cars but felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist holding me back.

"NO STOP, LET GO! ADAM DON'T LEAVE!" I screamed. I started screaming and moving around in the persons arms. "Emma! Emma stop it's me! Stop it!"

I stopped moving around and glanced at the boy behind me. When I saw who it was, I instantly clutched his shirt and started sobbing. Blake held me tightly making me sob even more. "Shh, it's okay princess everything is going to be okay, i promise."

I only sobbed and dug my face further in his chest.

Once I finally calmed down and stopped sobbing Blake let me go. I felt so broken and frustrated. I have absolutely no idea where he is heading off to and I don't know when he'll be back.

I looked up at Blake, he was looking at me with pitiful eyes. I sighed and shook my head.

"We should go Emma," he said. I shook my head and said, "Not until you tell me where Adam went."

Blake groaned. "Emma I'm sorry I can't alright but believe me when I tell you he is going to be alright."

"He is going to be alright? How is he going to be alright. Blake I know something bad is going to happen I can feel it and I know that Adam is clearly involved in something dangerous right now because he would have told me where he was heading off to instead of leaving me hanging!" I yelled. Blake stayed quiet and stared at the ground.

We stayed there for a few more minutes until Blake finally spoke up. "Listen Emma, I don't want to be rude but it's either you get in the car or I'm leaving you."

I narrowed my eyes at him and rolled my eyes. "Please you wouldn't even dare!" I said firmly.

"Oh but I would," he said. His voice filled with seriousness. I turned to look at him, to see that indeed he really was. I groaned in frustration and stomped towards his car. "Stupid step brother," I mumbled. "Hey! I heard that."

"Oh but you were meant to!" I snapped. Blake just glared at me and we both slipped into his car and he drove us back home.