Epilouge

(not edited)
6 Years Later

"Emma are you ready!"
I looked towards my mother, then back at the mirror in front of me. The mirror showed a girl wearing a beautiful white dress. With lace sleeves and embedded jewels all over. At the back there was a long dip in the dress that reached my lower back. My long blonde hair that was placed in a soft messy low bun had a blue flower at the side of it. My blue eyes shimmered as the beautiful soft makeup contrasted with my light eyes.

I looked different; I looked beautiful.

I smiled at my appearance, i couldn't believe it was happening. I was getting married.

I looked at my mother through the mirror and caught a glimpse of her face. Her eyes were watering, her lips curved into a soft smirk that could warm my whole heart. I turned and reached for her hand. She clutched onto my hand tightly.

I smiled at her, "You look beautiful Emma." I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her. She was so warm and so comforting, a blessing in my life.

I looked at her again, "Mom, thank you for being the best mom a daughter can ask for."

"And thanks for being the best daughter a mother can ask for," she said, while a fat tear rolled down her face.

I smiled and said, "Im ready!"

------------------------

Adam

We were running a little late with time which, only caused things to be more nerve racking. I was tapping my foot and starring at the watch on my wrist.

Come on Emma where are you. I thought to myself.

I was scared. I think anyone getting married should be. This is the biggest commitment you make in your life and that is why i cannot bare waiting here.

I was watching my watch until it happened. Everyone rushed to find their spots and the music began to play.  I turned around and my breathe got caught. I was stunned.

My beautiful Emma was dressed in a beautiful white gown. Her dress followed her as she walked towards me and the closer she got the more hypnotized i became.

Her cheeks were a youthful pink, while her lips were a glossy nude that only enhanced her plumped lips.

Gosh I want to kiss her right now.

As she was handed over to me by Blake's father i couldn't help but stare into her shimmering blue eyes. It was different this time. They weren't her usual blue eyes, they were striking!

It sparkled as she smiled at me with that beautiful smile.

And then I knew my mission in life, to make sure that the happiness she feels right now is how she will feel forever.

We both stepped onto the alter and held each others hand.

"Hi," I whispered, loud enough for only her to here.

She smirked and whispered "Hey you."

I was on the tip of my toes, I felt so alive, so awake, and so ready for this next chapter in my life. As long as she was with me, I knew that everything was going to be alright.