Chapter 4

Mission "make sure Adam and Nick are friends" is definitely not going to happen. It turns out Nick definitely didn't want Adam there but I forced him into letting him come and once we started hanging out they were both bickering and it was like playing tug a war but I was the rope. There actions made me angry. I don't understand why they couldn't just be friends and get over it. Just thinking about it made me angry so I immediately got out from my bed and put some comfortable clothes on. I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs and got a water bottle from the fridge. My mom was cooking breakfast since it was a Saturday morning and she had work at five today. 

"Hey mom, I'm heading to the dance studio ill be back in a bought an hour," I said. "Alright, just be safe okay."

I made my way out the door and walked the studio since it was only 10 minutes away. As I made my way to the studio I stopped because I saw someone do amazing dance moves. They were doing a bunch of tricks and all I could do was watch. I never saw this person here before. I wonder who it is. I shrugged and made my way to the room I always danced in. I put my stuff down, and then I heard a buzz from my phone. I picked it up and saw it was a text from Adam.

Adam 

Want to hang out?

Me 

Sorry, I'm busy.

I put my phone on a doc and started looking through my music. When I finally chose a song I looked at the huge mirror in front of me. I started moving to the music. I whipped my hair and moved my hips. I started to do some freestyle. I love hip-hop. I then started to do some crumping since I was so angry and I needed to let my anger out. I started pumping my chest in and out and let my hands do some crazy stuff. When I noticed the song was about to finish I did a back flip and finished with the splits. I then got up and took a deep breath and exhaled. I grabbed my water bottle and chugged my water down. When I was almost finished it, I heard clapping, slow clapping. 

"Wow, I didn't know when you said you would be busy, this is what you meant." I recognized the voice. My eyes widened and I whipped my head around to face the door to see him leaning against it. He looked like he was heading home since he had his bag and his water bottle in his hand and sweat dripping on his body. Wow, his body, his body was perfect. His muscles were nice and big and he had a hard six-pack.

"Uh, earth to Emma. You there?" I snapped out of my thoughts and replied back. "Uh, yah im here, just surprised to see you here."

"Well yah I was just heading home. I like to dance and since I moved here this was the only dance studio that was near my house so I thought why not go and bust some moves." I chuckled when he said 'bust some moves'.

"Oh really, I didn't know you danced."

"Yah, it's not the first thing I tell girls," he said. His cheeks started to turn red. 

"Oh well that makes sense and how long were you watching me for?" I asked.

"Right after I saw your text and by the way your really good especially the crumping that was.." he gulped, "hot." My cheeks were burning. I was blushing and I didn't want him to see so I put head down and said thanks.

I saw his feet walking towards me and my heart was beating rapidly. I lifted my head and saw him standing 30 centimeters away from me. My heart was beating so loud I swear he could hear it. He then walked to my doc and picked a song. It was a slow song but it was fast enough to do the waltz. He then walked to me and held his hand out and asked, "May I have this dance." I bit my lip to try to stop from smiling. I knew if I answered with words I would have the biggest smile on my face so I just put my hand in his and walked near him until we were only a few inches away.

He then put his other hand on my waist and pulled me closer to him. I was breathing heavily and so was he. He then asked, "Do you know how to waltz?" I smiled and nodded my head. "Good," he said. I started following his lead and he spun me a few times. We were talking normally and laughing at jokes we were making. 

Then his grip on my waist got tighter as he brought me low to the floor then up again but this time I was even closer to him. He started to lean in closer and so was I. We were going to kiss. My heart started to beat even faster. When our lips were inches away from touching, the slow song stopped and a Spanish song came on making our kiss not happen. We both sighed and let go from each other but he was still holding my hand. "Do you know how to do the salsa?" he asked with a sexy smirk on his face. "I can do a lot of things," I said. "Really, well then show me."

"Fine!" I said. He stood in his spot waiting for me to do something. I felt like turning him on so I started to sway my hips to the music and let my hips follow whatever my feet were doing. "Is that all you can do because I'm about to fall asleep." I stopped dancing and narrowed my eyes at him. "Please you probably can't get your eyes off me!" I said. "In fact I bet you’re so turned on right now," I said with a cocky smile. He raised his eyebrows then answered. "Challenge accepted. I'm going to win and your going to regret saying that. This is going to be easy, I can totally resist you," he said. His words hurt but I ignored it.

The song started to get faster so I whipped my hair and snapped it back up and started swaying my hips and moving everywhere. I started shaking my hips then looked at Adam and saw that he was eyeing my shaking hips. I was winning; I just needed to do one more thing. I started making my way to him then made my back face him. I moved my hips like some belly dancer and made it look like I was some snake. As I was doing that I felt someone behind me. Then tight hands were on my hips and I spun around and saw Adam staring at me. He definitely wanted me. He then pushed me to the wall and we were both breathing heavily. He then said "You won." and before I could say anything he smashed his lips onto mine. Our lips were moving in sync and it was moving so fast. His body was so close to mine I was on my toes because if he got any closer I would probably get crushed on to the wall. 

He then was asking for entrance and I aloud him to. We were both exploring each other’s mouths. He  picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his hips. We were making out like that for about 6 minutes and then we both let go. We were breathing like crazy and then he said "Wow!" and I answered back saying "And you said you can resist me."

HEY GUYS I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER THERE WILL BE MORE TO COME AND PLEASE VOTE AND TEL YOUR FRIENDS TO BYEE.

-Me