I hear her voice as I'm applying the moisturizer to my face. Tonight I was really going for this natural look so I didn't apply any makeup, just lotion. I throw the toothbrush in the garbage and look in the mirror for a good two minutes before my hand touches the doorknob.

I see Brittany sitting on Artie's lap in his wheelchair as I walk back over to the couch where me and Quinn but now she's disappeared leaving me to sit there all alone.

"You girls tend to fall into certain archetypes when drunk," Finn says taking a seat next to me and I give him a look telling him to explain, "Your the weepy, hysterical drunk." I laugh because that only 40% true, "Quinn is the angry girl drunk. Brittany is the girl who turns into a stripper drunk. Mercedes and Tina are most definitely the happy girl drunk and Rachel is the needy girl drunk, but don't tell her I told you that."

I laugh and look up and see Brittany walking over towards me and Finn and I feel the butterflies flapping their wings in my tummy.

"Hey," Brittany smiles at Finn and then looks at me, "Can we talk?" I nod and follow her through Rachel's basement that is a lot bigger than it seems.

Somehow we end up on Rachel's patio.

Brittany leans her back against the railing and looks at me, "I'm just gonna say it," she starts, "I feel like it's all fault. You came out to be with me exclusively and you lost your Abuela because of that. I know I should've stayed with you. I left at the wrong time and that was a bitchy thing to do."

I nod my head, "It was but I'm not gonna be mad at you for it. I didn't think about how you were feeling because I was only thinking about me. It's not your fault she left because she would've left even if I was coming out just to be out."

"And you never told me about you being anorexic so I thought I was doing something wrong to make you think you couldn't trust me."

I really wasn't trying to have this conversation.

"Britt, I know I can trust but that is something that I just keep to myself."

"What if something was to happened to you?"

"Nothing's gonna happen to me."

"What if something did?" she asks and I bite down on my bottom lip, "I wouldn't know how to deal with that."

"I'm better now." I say half lying, "We don't have to worry about that."

"All those times I saw you not eat, I thought it was because you just weren't hungry or because you had a big breakfast. Not because you wanted to keep a nice figure. A figure that would look exactly the same if you were to eat."

"Being anorexic is not sexy." I state

"But being yourself is." She sits down on a bench and I sit on her lap and wrap an arm around her neck.

"It started freshman year," I start. I tell her everything, every little detail. From the time I passed out to the time my mom found food in the table. The whole time she just nods, telling me she's following.

When I finish, she lets out a deep breath and leans her forehead on my shoulder.

"I honestly don't know what to say." She says, still leaning against me

"Don't say anything. You know now and now it's over with. We no longer have to talk about it."

"It's not over Santana!" she looks up at me, "Your still not eating."

"Eat two and skip three." I say as if it's nothing but I know it's something

She bites down on her bottom lip and looks at me hard, "Can you at least eat a cup of fruit a lunch?"

"Brittany-"

"Can you?"

"Okay, yes."

I don't know if I'm saying that because I want to stop talking about it or because I actually am gonna do it.

I don't have a problem eating food. I just like to keep to my schedule of eating for two days and then skipping three.

After a few minutes of just sitting there on her lap, I peck her lips and stand up, "It's time to tell our friends about us before a very drunk Puckerman does."

"Really?" She asks excitedly, with a huge smile on her face

I nod and grab her hand pulling her back to where everyone is. They finally turned on some music and brought out bottles of alcohol.

Puck is the first one to notice us coming back, "Are you guys done making out?" he asks and Sam laughs

"Actually," I say stepping up onto the coffee table, hoping I don't break it, "Berry, stop the music!" I call to Rachel who's standing next to the speaker. She stops the music and everyone looks at me with irritated looks, "I'm just gonna say it! I'm a lesbian and I got a thing for Britt!" All of their faces light up, including Puck's.

"I knew it!" Kurt scream from the back, "You guys owe me my money!"