sex tape

Santana's Point of View

When I finish singing Yvonne Elliman's "If I Can't Have You" the Glee club cheers and applauses.

I smile at Brittany and she smiles back.

"Incredible," Mr. Shue says as I take a bow, "And I could see exactly where you were going with it. This was more than just a beautiful love song to Brittany. It's also a powerful way to convey your dream that marriage equality will someday be a reality for everyone, and you're off to law school to make it happen! Amazing."

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. Wrong, Mr. Shue.

"Uh, of course I want marriage equality. And yeah, Brittany will always be my girlfriend."

Brittany nods her head, "Score!"

"But my mistress is fame. And that song was all about how I can't live withouts my fame." I smile but Mr. Shue frowns

"Then I'll have to say I'm disappointed in you. Fame is not something to aspire to. " Mr. Shue says in a disappointed tone.

Everyone looks from Mr. Shue to me, waiting to see if this is gonna turn into a teacher vs. student fight.

"How about you save the lecture for the theatre nerds that are gonna starve in New York while desperately trying to tap-dance their way into the chorus of Godspell?" I look over my shoulder at Rachel, "No offense, Gayberry." I look around at everyone else with a small smile on my face, "And everyone can stop their hating, because you all want to be famous, too. The only difference is that I'm a thousand percent sure that I'm actually going to be famous, just like I'm a thousand percent sure that our Man/Child piano player keeps a petite Eurasian locked in a trunk underneath his bed." I look over at our piano player, "Sorry, James." I clear my throat and look into Mr. Shue's eyes, "Write this down, cause there will be a quiz, I'm gonna be famous. If it's the last thing I do."

*

As I'm walking through the hallways the next day at school, everyone stares at me, more than usual.

"Santana," Artie says stopping his wheelchair infront of me so that I won't be able to walk, "watching Two Girls One Cat was like staring into the face of God. Thank you. New favorite movie."

He rolls away, leaving me thinking about what Two Girls One Cat Is. And what does it have to do with me?

I turn around and see Brittany walking up to me with a smile on her face.

"Why is everyone starting at me like I'm Finn and I just won a butter-eating competition?" I ask with furrowed eyebrows

"It's because you're famous." Brittany says smiling, "Everybody's loving the sex tape of us I posted on the Internet."

My eyes widen and my heart starts to best very fast.

"What?!" I ask while pushing her again the trophy case, "Brittany, that sex tape was private. We made that for us." I look around and see that a group of boys are looking at us with grins on their faces

"No, I know, but I spliced it together with a video of Lord Tubbington performing everyday household chores" Brittany says as if it's no big deal

My sex tape is on the Internet! What if the University sees it? What if my parents see it?

I shake my head, "Why would you do that?"

"Cause you said you wanted to be famous. So I looked up all the famous people that I knew, and they all have sex tapes. So I put ours out there." Brittany begins to walk away, "I'm really excited about it!" She calls to me as she walks down the hall