a day of santana

brittany's point of view

i had to set an alarm to make sure i woke up before santana.

for the past week or so, quinn has been in the hospital and santana and has been going everyday. she wakes up, cooks me breakfast, showers, goes to the hospital for an hour or two, then goes to the studio or to blaine's house to work on the piano, then she goes back to the hospital for the little bit and beats me at making breakfast.

but today is friday and i wanna bring date night back and i want everything to be about her today. i know for a fact that she has nothing to do today and i made sure that blaine canceled piano lessons just so i can have her.

i look at my sleeping wife, who's hair is all over the place and who looks exhausted while she sleeps. is that even possible?

i place a gentle kiss on her lips and she moves around a little before opening her eyes. she blinks hard a few times before looking at me.

"what do you want for breakfast?" she asks, her voice hoarse

i shake my head, "no, i'm cooking you breakfast today and i have to go to the store so what do you want?"

"i'll cook breakfast, britt. it's fine." she says while rubbing her eyes

"no, i will," i say as i pull her on top of me, "you've been doing so much for the last week and i just want you to relax today and let me do everything," i place my hand on her ass and slowly start to rub. she burries her face in the crook of neck and lets out a deep breath, "so, today, we can cuddle for a little but if you're really hungry then i'll cook for you. and then tonight, i'm taking you to dinner and a movie."

santana laughs against my neck, "what movie?"

"mamma mia 2."

we lay like this for a few minutes before santana picks her head up to look at me.

"i wanna talk to you about something, " she whispers in a creepy way and i furrow my eyebrows. she sits up so that's she straddling me and i place my hands on her thighs and rub up and down, "how soon do you want this baby?"

"whenever you're ready. when do you want the baby?"

"now," she says and my eyes widen, "like, i wanna go and get inseminated now."

"do you want to do that today?"

she bites down on her bottom lip, "yeah- no- i don't know."

i sit up so that my face is in front of hers, "i'm ready when you're ready. just tell me and i'll you to the clinic."

"i wanna go today, but only to talk to the doctor about it. not to do anything yet." santana says and i smile

"okay," i say before pressing my lips against hers, "we'll go today after breakfast."

"and our lease is up in a month," santana says and she smiles, "so, we'll have to find somewhere else to live."

"you still wanna look at places in l.a?" i ask and she nods her head excitedly

"yeah, i wanna start looking soon so that we have somewhere to live when the lease is up."

"this is a lot, santana," i say and her smile slowly fades, "you wanna get pregnant and move to l.a?"

"yeah."

"so, insemination here and then you give birth there?"

"yeah."

"do you really wanna raise a baby in la?" i ask

"do you really wanna raise a baby in new york?" she asks and i laugh because she got me, "la has a really great schooling system and- brittany, why are you acting like the baby's gonna come out as a first grader. we have some time to think about these things."