The End💕

A/N: Before you guys read this I just want thank you guys for reading, voting, and commenting. I honestly didn't think I could write something that people would actually read and be interested in. You guys made me feel more comfortable and confident in my writing. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

3 weeks later*
Y/N's POV
We still haven't told any of the girls or the Lopez-Pierce family about us yet, but we are today. The family is flying out today and I was just so excited to have them here. I feel like I haven't seen them in forever. In reality it hasn't been that long, but when you're used to being around people everyday you miss them quickly.

Camila and I already planned everything out. Since the family would be landing rather early, we decided to just go to the beach and have fun for awhile then whatever we decide to do next, just tell them in that moment.

I was waiting in the airport for the family to land, which should be any minute now.

I threw my keys in the air and caught them for awhile, out of boredom.

I waited for about 20 more minutes before I saw them. I made my way to the front.

Once Isabella saw me she ran full speed towards me.

"Aunty y/n/n", she squealed jumping into my wide open arms.

I held the little girl close to me.

"I missed you so much", I said with my eyes closed.

"I missed you too y/n/n", she said making me smile.

I placed her down to greet the beautiful couple. I pulled both of them into a group hug.

"I missed you guys", I squeaked out making them chuckle.

"We missed you too", Brittany said while Santana messed with my hair.

I groaned slightly at the action making her chuckle.

I fixed my hair and grabbed one of their bags.

Brittany held Isabella since LAX can be scary when it's packed like this, for a kid.

"So you gonna tell me your secret?", santana asked.

"If I did it would ruin the surprise", I replied.

"Ugh fine I'll just wait", she said.

We got to the car and I placed the luggage's in the trunk.

After putting them away we got in the car.

"Are you guys hungry?", I asked.

They all shook their heads no so I just drove to the apartment building I'm staying in.

Since my apartment is smaller than the house they're used to I rented out the one next to mine for a week for them.

I parked the car and grabbed the luggage from the trunk.

Two of the workers rushed over and insisted to bring them up. I let them and we all got in the elevator.

They dropped the bags off in the room.

"Thank you", I said giving them both a tip.

They thanked me and left. I helped them get settled in.

"So whats the plan today?", santana asked.

"Beach", I said and Isabella immediately got excited.

"And its with fifth harmony", I said making the younger girl squeal.

I chuckled at her antics.