Holding On

Y/N POV
"So what happened?", santana asked after Isabella went to bed.

It was just me, her and Dinah in the living room.

I was jealous they were sipping on wine and wouldn't let me drink any.

"Ok you", I said turning to Santana.

"What?", she asked.

"Promise to not get upset in a very santana manner", I said holding my pinky out.

"Really?", she asked looking at my pinky.

"Promise", I whined.

"Ok", she said linking her pinky with mine.

"So it was two weeks ago when I went to the studio with you guys", I said making Dinah nod.

"While you guys were recording Camila asked to talk to me so I was like how bad could it be. We got out there and I guess I was being stubborn", I said.

"You guess?", santana asked knowingly.

"Ok I was being stubborn", I admitted.

"And we eventually started arguing then we came back into the room. And then I was like no I'm leaving so I said goodbye to the girls. Then when I was leaving she came out and started saying how I was immature and all that and I admit I was being immature. So then she said something that made me explode, saying things that I wanted to say to her for years. Then I left and went home, slept for a little", I ended.

"Wait no that's not it", santana said.

"How do you know?", dinah asked.

"It's all in her eyes", she said.

"What is it with my eyes?", I asked.

"Now if I told you, I would give it away so continue", she said.

"Alright, I was woken up by someone shaking my shoulder. And at first I didn't think anything of it until I was like who the hell is in the house. So I turned around and there she was", I said.

"How did she get in?", santana asked.

"She still has her key", I said and she nodded.

"I acted stubborn again hoping that she would leave but she didn't", I said and Dinah smiled.

I looked at her confused but she just nodded for me to continue.

"Then she apologized for hurting me and all that. Then she- she", I stuttered tearing up. "Sorry", I apologized wiping my tears.

Santana pulled me into her.

"San you'll get sick", I said sniffling.

"I don't care", she said softly resting my head on her shoulder. I took a breath before starting again.

"Ok so years ago we didn't technically have an official break up. So she officially broke up with me and I know that we were over but I guess it just hurts more with her actually saying it", I said.

"I practically begged for her to stay but she was determined that I would be happier without her in my life. She wanted me to move on but I can't move on. I mean I've spent all these years without her and I still feel the same for her. How am I suppose to move on?", I asked.

"She's it for me San", I sniffled as she ran her fingers through my hair.

"I know", she repeated softly.

"I just- I don't know what to do", I got out.

"Do you want my opinion?", she asked.

I nodded.

"Even though I don't like it. Go fight for your girl", she said sincerely.

I was surprised.

"Do it because it's clear that you guys still love each other, if she's willing to give up her happiness for yours", she said.

Dinah looked at us excitedly.

"Wait is my ship getting back together?", dinah asked.

"No because she's with Austin", I said.

"You're giving up because of dorito boy?", dinah asked.

"She loves him", I said.

"She loves you more", santana said.

I sighed.

"Just try it", she encouraged.

I remained silent but I guess they took that as yes because they started squealing.