Rock Bottom

A/N: Hey guys💕💕. So, I just finished writing the last chapter. I was wondering if you guys wanted me to update twice a day now, or just keep it at once a day. There's 13 chapters after this one.
_________________________
Y/N POV
I pulled up in mani's driveway and parked.

I got out and rang the doorbell. She opened the door and I could tell she was about to say something to me but stopped as she took in my appearance.

"Wow is that bad?", I asked.

"No you look hot", she said spinning me around.

"Thanks mani", I smiled.

She pulled me in and closed the door.

"You guys look", she said pulling me somewhere. I was pulled up to her room and I was greeted by all of the girls.

They looked up and I heard surprised gasps. I closed my eyes waiting for chaos to break out.

"Oh my god", Dinah said being the first one.

They all squealed examining me.

"That's so hot", Lauren said.

"Ow", I heard soon after.

"Thanks guys", I said.

Dinah patted the spot next to her on the bed.

"Dinah I'm not a dog", I said sitting down next to her.

"You're right, you're not a dog, but you are my dawg", she said saying it differently.

What??

"Y/n", Lauren called making me look up.

She showed me her phone, where they were pictures of Elijah and I which I knew would get out.

"Eww why are they starting rumors", I said seeing the caption.

"Because you guys look cute", ally said looking at the phone.

I don't think she knows Camila absolutely hates the guy. And thanks ally for making this painfully awkward.

"I bet he would look cuter with Lauren", I said making the girl blush.

"What did you guys do?", dinah asked.

"Just went for coffee, he was at the salon where I was at. He's best friend's with the guy that did my hair", I explained.

I looked up to see Camila looking down.

I hope they just drop the topic. Luckily Dinah came in and saved my ass.

While they were talking, I noticed that Camila was avoiding all eye contact with me.

She seemed tensed and I didn't like that. I got up and walked over to her side.

"Can I talk to you?", I asked, the girls were in their own conversation land anyway.

She just straight up ignored me.

I called her several more times with the same response, so I did what any one else would do.

I sighed and reached down picking her up off of the bed.

I brought her out to the hallway and placed her down.

She took her phone out and just didn't say anything.

"Camila", I said taking the phone out of her hand and holding her hand.

"Is this why you called us off because you want to be with him?", she asked finally saying something.

"One, I didn't call us off and two, I don't want him", I said truthfully.

"It's kind of hard to believe that right now", she said clenching her jaw. "And I thought you deleted his number", she added.

"I did", I said. " We just coincidentally bumped into each other ", I said.

"K", she said trying to walk away.

I gently pushed her up against the wall.

"What are you doing?", she asked.

I didn't respond I just smashed my lips against hers.

She gasped slightly.

My hands held her close to me as her cupped my cheek.

I soon pulled away.

"What was that for?", she asked with her eyes closed.

"All the reassurance you needed", I said.

"Can I get a little more reassurance?", she asked.

I smiled and leaned in slowly. Once our lips were really close she leaned in slightly. I quickly pulled away and licked my lips.

"Don't be a tease",she groaned and pulled me closer again. I softly kissed her lips again.

My hands went on the wall by her head as she kissed me deeply.

Everything I said yesterday just flew out my head. With Camila nothing ever goes to plan. Which can sometimes be a bad thing......

We were full on making out now and I really don't want to stop but I needed to.

I pulled away slightly.

She breathed out and looked up at me.

Ok, but does she always have to look so breath taking?

"Jesus", I said closing my eyes.

"What?", she asked.

"Uh nothing", I responded backing away because I could hear footsteps coming closer to us.

Just then Dinah walked back there.

"Hey guys", she said casually passing us and walking somewhere else.

I let out a breath before walking away. I felt her hand on my arm stopping me. I turned around to see her looking at me confused.

"Did I do something wrong? Because if I did I'm sorry", she said.

"No you did nothing wrong, I promise", I responded smiling down at her.

"You sure?", she asked.

"Mhh hmm", I hummed making her nod.

"It's just that if I stay out here any longer I'm afraid I won't be able to stop myself from making out with you", I stated.

I smirked when I saw her blushing.

I walked back out to where the girls were. Soon after Camila and Dinah walked back in.