Not a Chapter sorry

Hi guys! This isn't a chapter and I'm so sorry but the next installment might seem a little confusing because I'm adding a little info and I think I may have skimmed it in a previous chapter, but maybe not. So here it goes to clear up any confusion.

This story is following the original Ghost Bird events but not really. I started writing this before I read first kiss and I haven't read Black and Green yet. So the new step mom is not in this story nor did she ever exist in Sang's life other than the fact that Sang knows that her father left for a new family. Sang did go to the Academy Camp but instead of just taking away all of the Blackborne teams favor debt she also requested that she start Academy training. Since her father never came back that whole drama never happened and there was no problems for her to begin her training. By the summer she had already finished everything since she has a knack for those kinds of things. Phil was the one that was leading her introduction into all of that and that is why they are so close.

Another thing Sang left on a Wednesday night and the events of the nightmare and next chapter is on a Sunday. Sang is going to follow the guys to work starting Monday. Hopefully that clears things up.

ALSO! Please comment down who your favorite GB guy is. He is going to have a special role in the future and I'm sure you can guess what it is but I'd like to know because it's still undecided!