One

Ariana's POV

Today is the day I move to Australia. I really don't want to leave England and my friends. I've lived here my entire life. But, now that my parents are getting a divorce me and my mom are going to get away, start a new life without my piece of crap dad.

" Do we have to go?" I ask lying on the ground.

" I'm afraid so sweetie" my mom says walking over me. " Go finish packing we are leaving soon." She says.

I run upstairs and finish packing. I put on my clothes on that I lay out the night before. I curl my hair and put on mascara. I never really got into the whole makeup scene, so i wore as little as possible. I get my bags, my purse and head downstairs.

" I'm ready mom" I say.

" Let's go! Are you excited? " She asks.

" Sort of. I just don't want to leave England and all my friends."

" You'll make new friends and we'll come visit every now and then you can go hang out with your friends." She says.

" Okay. I think moving is the best option. Having a new life without that cheating piece of crap." I say.

" Ariana!" She says.

" Its true mom. I'm just stating the facts. He cheated on you for a year we have a right to call him that." I say

"Ariana, he is still your father" She says

" Mom I just want you to be happy." I say.

" I know sweetie." She says.

The rest of the drive to the airport was silent. I sat there listening to anything and everything, I started to fall asleep.

" Sweetie we are here come on we are going to miss out our flight."She says shaking me.

" I'm up I'm up." I say grabbing my purse and running to the trunk.

We make our way to security check. I put my purse and my shoes on the table and go through the scanner. We go to the boarding area and wait for our flight to start boarding.

"I'm gonna go get a Gatorade I'll be right back." I say to my mom.

I get my Gatorade and go back to my mom. soon the flight announcer stars talking.

"Flight 303 to Sydney will now start its boarding for group A 1-45." she says.

 We get in line to start boarding we get to the front and give the lady our boarding passes. We start going into the plane. Then find our seats in the very front. I look at the people coming onto the plane when I see the most handsome guy I've ever seen. He has the most perfect blue eyes and blonde hair. I see he has a lip ring and he is wearing a Nirvana shirt! My favorite band. He is really cute. We lock eyes and he winks at me making me blush. The rest of the plane ride I couldn't him off my mind. I needed to know his name. I put my headphones in and just think about him.

-----------------------------------

A/N: He guys I hope you liked chapter one! This is my first fan fiction I've ever written so please no rude comments.

I will try to have another chapter up today but if not then tomorrow. Hope you guys stay with me for this story. Sorry it was so short

- Jasmine