Part 35: Some Time Later

3 Months Later:

Everything's been going great. Penelope and Claudius are currently still serving a 6 month sentence on numerous charges, Sweet Pea and Josie finally started dating. Kevin and Fangs (also known as Kangs, Toni thought it up), the gang are going strong. And no more Black Hood business, which the gang were never really involved with but at least it's over. Last but not least, Cheryl won the court case against her family to get Thistlehouse all to herself. Therefore, the couple split their time between the North and the Southside. 

And Cheryl and Toni are as happy as ever. Their last few months had been full of stressful exams, late nights at the trailer and a few good road trips. 

Tonis pulled a full 360 and is now a huge romantic, to the excitement of Cheryl. 

The last day of school: 

Cheryl and her badass girlfriend ride into school together with the other serpents, commemorating the last time they'll do it for a few months. With exams all over, prom on the way and tonnes of parties lined up for summer they know nothing can ruin this sunny day for them. The girls stroll inside, meeting a loved up Kevin and Fangs by their lockers. 

"Morning lovebirds" moans Toni, sarcastically. 

Turning their heads, separating lips for a moment, Kevin replies "could same the same about you two"

"Right, since we're the ones making out in the hallway" replies Cheryl. 

"You're not wrong there" Fangs says, picking up his bag and the four teens head to their first of their last classes. 

After a full and easy day it ends. The masses of students leap down the halls - pushing the front doors wide open. As the floods of students ram themselves into cars and speed off, the gang say behind in the carpark, leaning on their bikes and cars. 

"Party at mine tonight everyone!" announces Cheryl, to the surprise of the gang. 

"Yes!!" shouts Veronica and Josie.

"Finally" says the boys, high fiving. 

"I'll put it online, call everyone in the year, starts at 8pm" she tells them, hopping on her bike with Toni and heading off. 

The rest of the gang head off with their significant others to get ready. Some to the North and others to the trailer park.

The girls make it back to Thistlehouse. Over the last few months Cheryl's paid Fred Andrews for a remake and modernisation of her home. Changing the wallpaper from ancient to grey and chic. Changing the furniture from scary to simply stylish. The house looks completely different and much better suited for teenagers, rather than elderly people. Nana Rose still resides with her granddaughter, but due to wanting to give Cheryl some space - had an outdoor house built with everything she needs, a few feet from the main house. 

Heading up to their room, the girls begin to get ready. Toni changes into a black skirt and matching lace top, with burgundy heels to complete her look. Cheryl wears a checkered black skirt with a red crop top, her bright iconic lipstick and some black heels. Once she had completed her look, Cheryl heads downstairs to sort out the drinks and food. She grabs bottles of vodka and other spirits and places them on the kitchen counter. A few hours flies by and the gang turn up just before 8. 

Archie and Sweet Pea races to the kitchen, grabbing some beers whilst their girlfriends follow. Jughead, Betty, Kevin and Fangs all head into the living room whilst Cheryl and Toni fill in the gaps. 

Just after 8, the teens of Riverdale flood into Cheryls house. The music blares, the drinks get demolished and far too many people begin making out in certain corners. 

Cheryl - tipsy - walks up her stairs, passing a few too many drunkens on the way, and opens the door to her bedroom. Revealing two random students making out on her bed but not noticing her. 

"Out" she demands rolling her eyes and heading into her closet to grab a different shirt. A few moments later, Toni slowly opens the door, making sure no ones there and strolls in. At ease, Cheryl walks back out the closet, shocking both the girls - making them scream and immediately laugh. 

"Don't scare a drunk person like that" laughs Toni, walking up to her girlfriend. 

"Likewise Tons" chuckling back. 

The girls smile and spend some time upstairs before heading back down ready to indulge in the party.