I wake up with a hangover and scratches and bruises on my face and chest. My dick hurt still from when she punched it with all her damn might. I wake up and turn on the TV.

"American Pop star, Rihanna was found at a Gas station beaten and bruised.... Sources say it was caused by American Hip Hop star Chris Brown....."

Fuck

I look out my window and see paparazzi waiting for me. I get a text from people. I instantly look and see people and blogs.

Woman Beater..... Deserves to die.... Rot in Hell...

All of it hit me at once and to many things hit me.

May 1999
Slap after slap I heard Mama yelling and screaming. After he was done he left the house and Mama was still crying. I ran into her room and hugged her trying to stop her tears and crying.

"Mama when I get older I will kill him," I told her.

"No baby it's okay,"

"No it's not,"

"Really it is I'm fine, just go back to bed..." She said.

I followed her instructions not wanting to make her cry anymore than she already was. I laid down and cried myself back to sleep. The next morning I ran downstairs to make some food and saw.... Him. He had a gun to his head and shot himself. My pants filled with dampness and I shook. I ran to go find Mama but she was sleep. I wake her up and tell her what I saw. She instantly called the police and I saw him leave.

It's over..... It's done.....

Then he came back. How did he not die? He came back more evil than he was. He couldn't see and he was mad... Everytime he thought about he would beat his girl who Happened to be my mom...

"Mama," I said at the door.

She finished her makeup wiping her eyes.

"Yeah baby,"

"When I'm 15 I will kill him,"

She looked her lap and didn't say anything. I walked out not wanting to see that man ever again.
August 2008
I walk into my bathroom and I look at myself and I see the same man who would beat my mom. I saw the same bastard who would beat my mom out of his own misery. I started crying and called my dad first.

"Hello?" He said.

"Hey pops,"

"Why you all over the damn news?"

"I... Uhmm.... I hit my girl, I was in a frenzy and I hit her..." I told him.

I heard him sign in disappointment,that alone made me feel more like shit then I already did.

"Okay, uhm.... What you gone do now?"

" I don't know,"