Prologue

The night the Graysons fell was a tragedy. Not only for the crying boy that was supposed to be with the two adults on the platform above but the little brother that stood below, frozen in shock.

The story most people knew was covered by the media: after the fall from his parents, a young Dick Grayson rushed to his parents' side in tears. Later, after social services put him in a juvenile centre due to overflow, the boy was adopted by the White Knight of Gotham, Bruce Wayne. Robin appearing by the side of the resident bat shortly after.

What people didn't know was that the famous ward had a younger brother. That on the night of his parents' murder, he was held back by the performers backstage that comforted him. It wasn't said that the spot that Dick would have had in the orphanages was taken by his brother that was soon adopted by another family that lived in another town called Amity Park. His name changed to Daniel 'Danny' Fenton.

Dick did look for his brother but never found the family that had adopted him. He had looked tirelessly on his own, not sure how to tell Bruce he missed a Grayson that night.

The boy was ecstatic after the Parasite mission in all honesty. Not only from getting the chance to see his family and perform again but the name he had gotten from Haly after their last show. Fenton.

Daniel, on the other hand, sat at his desk at Casper high, waiting for the day to end for an afternoon of hanging with Sam and Tucker. He wondered about his brother occasionally but knew full well Dick was fine as the ward if the billionaire. Danny did worry though as he read articles with tales of his brother jumping roofs while taking down criminals. He showed pride as he watched the coverage of his brother's introduction to the hall with his other hero friends.

Danny never told others he had a brother. He was happy with Jazz and his friends in Amity Park, despite his adoptive parents' slightly neglectful manner from working on their portal in the basement.

But nothing made both twins happier than the night Robin showed up in Amity Park.

A/N Dun Dun Duhhhh. (I'm weird I know)

Hello peoples! So while I was off doing my studying stuff for my first ever IB exam (that I'm now finished) I ended up accidentally stress writing when I was supposed to be sleeping and this is one of the many things created in that time (I counted all the stories I've started but never finished the first chapter or had the guts to actually post  and the number is a whopping 28...ish). 

Yes, this will be another YJ x DP book that will probably never get updated after a while. 

If you want to see more of this book or some of my other (decently) written up stories, please leave me a comment or PM me.

Please tell me what you think and I'll see you next time! -Ghost