thirty-four

Marin's POV

I wake up seeing it's still night out I look at my phone as it shines brightly.

Great 10:36 pm.

Well since I'm up I might as well go outside.

I get ready in my striped romper, as I walk out I see Mason walking towards me.

"Hey." I say and he hugs me. I just hug him back and we stay like that for about ten minutes

"Okay Mase I'm dying for a drink. I need to just go and have fun, so will you do me the honor in being my date tonight." I ask and he smiles at me

"Of course Ari, Just let me change my swim shorts, Are you going to go night swimming?" he asks

"Well maybe I should. Since I didn't get to swim earlier." I walk back inside changing into my black swimsuit.

"Ready?" mase asks and I nod as I walk out, He links his arm with mine and we walk together.

We get down to the beach seeing all the tiki torches out and we see some people out swimming as the lights in the water come on and I gasp at the beautiful sight.

"My Gawd this is GORG." I say

"Yes it is." he says a bit weird and I look at him looking at a man coming out of the water. I look closer to see it was Franky.

"Well Well Well if it isn't miss sleepy head." Franky says and I roll my eyes

"Whatever Francisco." I say putting my shit down

"I'm gonna go get us drinks Mason I'll be back." I say walking to the bar

I order 6 cocktails because they were really good that night at the party. I take the drinks to the guys and I put them down. Mason looks at me and I wiggle my eyebrows at him. The three of us talk for a while but then Mason gets up walking towards the water. Leaving me here with Franky, which was silence. I felt him needing to say something and it was getting annoying honestly.

"Francisco if you're trying to apologize I suggest you keep your mouth shut. I'm honestly done with apologies that won't help me. I got emotional and I really don't need to feel like that." I say and he sighs as I watch Mason float in the water, I giggle.

"You know when you said that I didn't look like the type to be so angry." I say looking at him, He looks at me nodding

"Well really I don't like being this or even having this angry vibe. I love being happy. I love laughing with my friends and family. I love helping others. I love being a vet. I love that I have an older brother that is always there for me. I love my friends who I've just honestly met, that I feel like I've known them forever. I love being.........here. I love that I have friends and family here with me and that I'm not alone. I love everyone and everything. I love how that even if... ..............even if....Xavier.......isn't here that I have all of you to be with me and that I can move along. Because francisco I just... I just Love life and I want to live it." I say keeping myself strong in everything I say. This time I won't cry because I don't have time to cry.

"You know sweets, I Love that you're happy. Your smile is brighter than earlier." he says and I laugh

"Yeah I'm sorry but let's just enjoy this because the night just started." I say standing up to get in the water.

"Yeah I'm going to get more drinks. Any suggestions, or do you want more of the fruity cocktail because I am, This shit is Bomb." he says sipping on his cocktail

"I'm good for now but Maybe Mason would want some." I say and his eyes brighten, "You know he's my mate right?" he asks and I nod

"DUHH Franky damn did you think I was slow. Babe I know this thing will happen tonight but don't go so fast understood!" I say and he nods