eleven

Marin's POV...

My mind has been everywhere lately and I don't know what to do. I wish I could just float away to somewhere no one could find me like neverland. Everything has been going way off on what I thought I would be doing here. I have my interview tomorrow and I'm pretty excited about meeting the animals and colleagues. I look down into the woods only to see red dots floating.

I look closer as I see a wolf head. It's probably one of the pack members going for a run. I wave at it as I see it change into a man coming out in shorts. The man looked handsome but I mean look at GORGEOUS MONSTER he could just as intimidating as him. He's looking up at me smiling.

"Who are you?" He doesn't answer but looks at me tilting his head to the side a bit

"Are you in the Red Blood Pack?" I ask him and that's when he had a scary look.

"You're not in the pack are you?" I whisper standing there. He starts coming closer jumping onto the side of the house freaks me out a bit but I don't move. Trying not to show my fear towards this guy hard as he was now in front of me looking into my eyes. He had those red eyes as the color of thick blood.

I stand still not wanting to make a move.

"What do you want?" I whisper lowly, he looks at me confused as I don't know what else to say but I wasn't really thinking at the moment.

"You, sweetheart." he whispers into my ears

I look at him in the eyes seeing nothing, he didn't have a normal expression and it irked me honestly.

"Leave now." I said lowly

I really am not in the mood to deal with little things like this.

He gripped my arm and flip him to the ground, his body caused a big noise. I take his arm twisting it as his face is deep in the ground, he yelped out a bit as stepped on his shoulder where I could easily dislocate him and take it out of his freaking socket. I knew the boys heard the ruckus and they soon came running in. I didn't care about them at the moment I cared about myself because he put his hands on me and I'm not letting anyone else do anything to me.

"MARIN? WHAT THE FCK?WHO THE FCK ARE YOU?" Mariano growls out choking the guy while I still have him in my hold

"Get out Mariano." I say lowly

He looked at me shocked and stepped back

"Marin?---" Kallan says and I look at the man

"WHO THE HELL SENT YOU." I growl lowly to the guy

"He was right about you showing your true self." red eye mystery guy says

"WHO?" Xavier says out

"King of Rogues, has sent me to show you all who the real MARIN CHANDLER is. He said he can't wait to see you again it's been almost 2 years." Xavier growls and I look at him but breaking contact immediately

I laugh lowly, "This KING OF ROGUES (I chuckle lowly letting him go, sitting up) WHO IS IT?"

"You know him very well actually Miss. He was in your bed, your life, your everything, your love." He says and I the only guy I could think of was my ex Niko he was I met as I needed a job to get things I wanted.

Nikolaus Kallahan was someone that never left me alone after he had met me. I was a stripper for a while as I needed money for college to keep me in, but things started getting handed to me after I had one night just talking to Niko. I got into a lot of things with him and I also found out that night that he was the owner of the strip club. He was kind and gentle to me but then I told him that I had to stop because Mariano started getting involved with me. Mariano talked to me telling me to not to work and just study and that he would pay as he was already working with my father's company. Niko was really angry at me as he just stayed silent. Niko only scared me when he was quiet because I never knew what was in his mind. He was open with me but when I wanted to do things he never approved he would always go quiet and would end killing someone.