twenty

Xavier's POV

When she told me about Scott I wanted him dead but everybody will wonder where the little millionaire left to. I own half of everything he has so I'll just kill him with that. She snuggled up to me while driving, It nearly killed us both as I was driving her lips were on my neck and I wanted to just take her there. I knew she was experimenting something, but I pulled up to my house because I'm sure Kallan and Mariano are up to something at her house with their girls. I can't believe Kallan found his mate that was very weird how she was hanging with our girls. Anyway, when I gave her my clothes I laid on my bed, putting my hands on my head closing my eyes. I thought about all the events that had happened these past 2 months. After what happened Jaden I've been trying find who attacked him. He's been in a coma for these past 2 months and since we've found out who the King of rogues is it'll be easier we just have to find him. Stressed out but I'm glad Marin doesn't despise me as bad as I thought she would. She called me a killer, I know I am but I'm a killer because I'm protecting what's mine. I take a breath just not thinking about anything anymore.

I was laying there with eyes closed not noticing she was done changing. I felt hands lift my head placing it in her lap. She started massaging my head and shoulders with her very small/soft hands. I opened them after five minutes of loving the feeling.

"So are you ready to tell me?" She asks concerned

I look into her big brown eyes, I sit up and rub my eyes. I look at her wearing just my shirt which was a dress on her. She's gorgeous.

She stands up walking towards the closet, but I catch her hand pulling her back.

"Where you going?" I ask

"Well you weren't even answering me. I asked if you were okay? But Nothing came out because you were staring at me. So I asked if I looked weird but you just were just staring. So I got up to go change but it seems like you don't want me to since you're rubbing my thigh dangerously high sweetie." She explains and I just keep rubbing her legs sinking my eyes with hers

"Gorgeous. Smart. Attentive." I tell her

"what?" she whispered as I pulled her closer

"Beautiful. Intelligent. Attentive." I whisper into her ear

"Okay buddy, Foreplay is not Fairplay. You know I won't stop because of these sparks." she giggles, jumping on the bed.

I hold her waist flipping her over as she giggles. I look at her as she looks into my eyes. Her smile is beautiful, I made that.

"What ?" She questions

"Nothing." I say laying on her but holding my weight up not crushing her. I kiss her neck slowly as she laughs. I wish I could mark her as mine so everyone knows who she belongs.

"Xavier, wait I..........................I want you do it." she says

I lift my head to look at her confused. She rolls her eyes and she brings me closer so my lips are hovering over hers.

"Mark me, honey." She says with sure eyes, with that I smash my lips on hers, I lick her bottom lip asking for entrance and she denies. So I lift her up, making her straddle me I squeeze her ass to get in and she doesn't open up. Wow she learned to keep her guard up. But she licked mine and I opened up she smirked in the kiss. I pull away from her, I look at her and she laughs.

"Okay that backfired? I see you want to be in control?" I ask her, she giggles, "But I won't let you." I tell her

She giggles and pecks me on my lips. I get close to her kissing her slowly, I lick her bottom lip and she lets me in. I taste every inch of her, I slowly move to her neck slowly as she moans out. I hold her up and her hands move to my hair tugging on it. I growl out as I kiss her spot that'll mark her she moans again.