twenty-eight

Marin's POV

I woke up the next morning feeling great. I couldn't walk well but I could bare with it. Xavier left to the pack house that I am yet to see. I get up from bed exiting the room, smiling to everyone that I pass by. I walk outside to a beautiful garden. I found a beautiful blue rose. It's so beautiful I want to pick but it was the only one.

"What're you doing?" I felt a voice so close to me. I keep walking knowing it's him. "Fresh Air." I answer, he sighs and follows. As we walk I look at how big this field is, The sun hits every part of the land.

"Marin?" He starts and I stand looking at the flowers. He doesn't continue so I look at him and he was serious.

"Xavier, what's wrong?" I ask

"Marin.........." he waits, "I hope.........you're recovering well." he was lying to me. He wasn't telling me what he wanted. I don't push him for lying to me.

"Yeah.....it's going great." I walk back towards the pack house brushing pass him. We walk into the room and Doctor Kelly walks in 5 minutes later.

"Well Luna, charts say your recovery is great. You're very strong. You are able to leave the hell hole now." she giggles out and I smile at her.

"Thank you Kelly." I say as she leaves waving.

I get up quickly changing into the clothes that Jess brought me before they left last night. We gather all my things and we leave to the pack house. We were at the Pack Hospital which was gigantic also. We left in Xavier's Black Camaro, he helped me and I watch him as he drives us to my house to my family.

We reach the house and I personally missed this beautiful house. I sit there and Xavier opens my door giving me a hand. I felt the sparks again and I look into his eyes which I melt into again. We stay like this until someone clears their throat. I look to the side to see Jess, Mariano, My mother and Father. My tears start to come back as Xavier releases me and I start walking to Marz and Jess hugging them.

"You can be looking at him later. I missed you...so much and I'm glad your back bebz." Jessi says whispering the last part hearing a little sob. I release her kissing her cheek and she smiles making me smile, "I would never leave you." I tell her and Marz clears his throat. I look at him, "Hey bro-bro." I say and he hugs me tightly but not enough to hurt me.

"I love you baby girl." he whispers kissing my head. I couldn't keep in my tears anymore, I broke down. "Thanks Marz." I smile sadly and he chuckles, "You're ugly when you cry. So don't cry anymore." with that I push him and he laughs. "I hate you." , "No you don't." He says and I mutter profanities, "Marin Aria Kehlani Chandler you do not call your brother those.......very dirty names." I turn to my mother scolding me. A tear falls down my cheek as I look at my parents. "She only called him a 'Ninnie Sucking chode'. It was funny." He hugs me and I start crying into my father's chest. GOsh I missed them the most.

"I'm sorry." I whisper and my father pulls me away

"No, don't be...you never knew. After our call with you, He said he knew you and had dinner with us. I knew he was bad news but didn't think he would try anything. After finding ourselves in the back of a truck. I knew he was involved in gangs and stuff. So Mariano don't think I didn't know about you being the Mafia King." My father says and My mother pulls his ear and he grimaces, "You knew and didn't want to tell me?" she yells at my father and I try to detach her fingers but man her grip.

"Rose, I didn't.......want you ............to worry, shiii your grip." he hugs her waist and I kiss mama's cheek and she releases, "I'm sorry I never knew." She comes to me hugging tighter than Marz and I wince at the contact.