Hunter

I wasn't paying attention at all whatsoever after the attacker put Michonne's katana to Hershel's neck. I was standing next to Carl when they blew up the guard tower, and then they pulled up in their army tanks and large trucks.

Glenn, Carl and I put our guns through the holes of the fence, ready to shoot his group down at any moment. Though, it wasn't looking very good for us. We had guns. They had tanks. We had sick people. They had a large group.

The man with the eyepatch, holding the katana, looked oddly familiar. "Who the hell is that?" I muttered under my breath.

"The Governor." Carl informs me, whispering. "He used to own Woodbury."

Just then it dawns on me.

The Governor.

My heart races and my head spins.

The Governor. He killed Noah. He shot and killed my best friend.

He. Killed. Noah.

A rush of anger pours through my body. I clench my teeth, dropping my gun, and it makes a loud banging noise. "Ally!" Glenn hisses.

"Ally." Carl stares into my eyes with concern, knowing something is wrong. Soon, everyone is looking at me, even Rick who was just talking to the other group, and the Governor.

My eyes lock with the Governors and I clench my fists. "No." He hisses, once we realized who I am. "You!"

Rick looks back at the Governor, who looks even more pissed. "You know her?"

"She shot me!"

"You killed Noah." I hiss through chattering teeth.

"What?" The governor asks, cocking his head, as if he's confused.

"You killed my best friend! My whole group!" I yelled, feeling my face burn red.

"Mm... Seems you shouldn't stick with a group." The Governor grunts, tightening his grip on the katana.

"Okay, well, hold on a second!" Rick interrupts. He continues to talk about how we all need to get along bla bla bla, but I'm not listening. All I can feel is rage running through my body.

Carl and Glean try to get my attention as I stare the Governor down, continuing to clench and unclench my fists. "I'm gonna kill him." I hiss. And I don't doubt myself. "I'm. Going. To. Kill Him."

And in one swift motion, the Governor chops Hershel's head off. "No!" I shriek, bending down to grab my gun.

After that, everything's a blur. We shoot, they shoot. Carl tries to get me to go with him, but I ignore him completely, trying to get closer to the Governor.

I eventually find him, on top of Rick. But I don't have to save him because Michonne is already on that. I watch her slowly make her way towards the Governor and then, all at once, she stabs him through the back.

He falls back and Michonne helps Rick up. I wait for the area to clear before I go up the Governor. He's lying on his back, hands over the bloody hole in his chest, staring back up at me.

"You." He shakes his head, blood spurting from his mouth. "You shot me, and left me to die." He takes a deep breath. "Even after I offered you shelter."

I shake my head, clenching my fists. "You killed Noah." And it's the only thing on my mind.

"After you two got away..." The Governor, still talks, not even bothering to listen to me.

"Two?! It's just me!" I stomp my foot on his chest, pressing down on his wound. "You killed my best friend."

The Governor spits up more blood, struggling to breathe. I bring my face incredibly close to his and look him dead in the eye. "And this is for him." I hold my gun up to his head and pull the trigger.