"Aameen." She heard a whisper and turned. Hudhud stood behind her tall and proud.

"Assalamualaikum Wa rahmatullahi Wa barakatuhu!" She greeted.

"Walaikumassalam warahmatullahi Wa barakatuhu. Are you all right?" He asked respectfully. She smiled sadly.

"As all right as the circumstances allow." Sidra replied. He nodded and turned towards her gravely.

"You must be wondering why I came to you." Hudhud began. Sidra just nodded faintly. "You know that since I came back a week ago, I have been pushing my warriors for training."

"Yes."

"Muntaha had decided that he needed information on a man called Sharr. And that's going to be difficult. After this I don't doubt that Muntaha's identity as Jibreel will be infront of the world. But hopefully by then we will be done with all the major methods to ensure a victory." Hudhud explained. "To know more about Sharr we need to go to the dark forest, the Forest of the Sorcerers. And I am sure you have been lectured about it by your instructors enough to know that it's the most dangerous place in the world."

"Yes Kaamla had mentioned it."

"There are entities there, that curl the toes of the bravest of men. That said, I want you to accompany the warriors on this mission." Hudhud said calmly. Sidra gaped at him in disbelief before she blinked and looked away, with a frown.

"What is your reason?" She asked as she composed herself. Hudhud smiled at her and then looked towards the star filled sky.

"You need to face these entities. I need to make you his strength and for that you would have to become a warrior and face them instead of becoming the protected and pampered queen. The latter will just bring his downfall and I can't let that happen."

"How much trust do you have in me to suggest my participation in this mission?" She enquired curiously. He chuckled.

"You have come quite far but are still far away from your destination." Hudhud replied. "But this mission isn't going to be taking place till some time more and by then you will be a little more prepared than now. I want you to witness and participate in this fight so you get used to this. You will need to work more harder starting today. Can you do that?"

"Sure In sha Allah." She replied. "Do not inform him about this."

"I can't promise anything." Hudhud replied. She huffed.

"Zainab is waiting for you I believe. Your progress in her subject is truly amazing." He praised and without listening to her reply he left. She smiled slightly and began to descend the mountain easily. She had a job to do and she would become one of the best fighters amongst these ferocious Reehans. She vowed.

*****

Amiza smiled as Rushi and Saima fought. She was sitting in the courtyard with Marwah, who was watching the duel with interest. Her hands and feet were jerkily moving up and down, itching to join the fight but stopping herself because she wasn't yet ready.

Rushi spinned and avoided an attack before spinning back and kicking Saima lightly on her back. Saima stumbled but caught herself and turned in an instant to block Rushi who had brought her own sword up to attack Saima. Saima tried to kick Rushi's feet off the ground but Rushi proved to be faster as she jumped and then blocked another attack. She took the support of a pillar to land behind Saima and used the hilt of her sword to lightly hit Saima's back. Saima turned and kicked Rushi lightly, before bringing up her sword to exchange blows with her.

Amiza was noting them both fight. Her sister and Rushi used to fight just like this with Jasim. She sighed. Jasim... It had been months since she even thought of Jasim. She wished he was there the night Sidra was taken. He would have been protective.