Chapter 23❣️

Assalamualaikum Wa rahmatullahi Wa barakatuhu

Assalamualaikum Wa rahmatullahi Wa barakatuhu. Have fun people! I hope you like t

___________

Maahim stood straight and faced the Anaziran Princess with a humble stance. Her head was a little bowed and her shoulders drooped. Salwana watched her intently for a second.

"You are forgiven. Do not make this a habit." Salwana chided. Maahim smiled slightly and bowed as she raised her head once and watched the whole group for a second. She dropped her head and then froze. Her smile disappeared from her face. She raised her head once more and glanced at Amiza and Rushi. Her face hardened and a cruel glint shone in her eyes. She sneered at them. Rushi clenched her fists tightly hoping that Amiza keeps her cool but knowing that there won't be the fulfillment of her hope.

"You!" She hissed at the both of them. Salwana raised a brow interestedly. She wanted to see how this would play out. "So you came here too huh? Why? The land not big enough to spread your evilness around?" She asked angrily. "Oh by the way. Where is your sister? Did you guys finally left her behind to escape her evil clutches? Or did she opt to stay behind as a favor to that blind leader? The one who is foolish enough to protect her. She will bring his downfall." Maahim shouted at them. "The witch that she is."

"My sister is not a witch. You need to watch your mouth." Amiza replied angrily as she stood up. Her whole stance showed anger and a deadly aura, swirling around her. Salwana rose her eyebrows in surprise. She had never seen Amiza be so open in the display of her emotions. Rushi's restricting hand was not hidden from her either. She watched Rushi's face which was void of all emotions and lightly smiled. This girl was the decision maker amongst the two and that was quite clear. Rushi applied pressure to her wrist, while on her face, there wasn't an ounce of emotions. She had her face sheathed in a dead mask, unlike Amiza who had come undone. Salwana watched the two calmly. She wasn't a mindless princess. Her mind worked very well. She was a princess and was raised in the palace, politics and games were, if played, a second nature to her, but she just opted to not embroil in such.

"Not a witch you say?" Maahim shouted indignantly. Her eyes flitted to Salwana who was paying close attention to the drama playing out in front of her and then back again towards Amiza who was fuming. "She is a selfish witch. One who practiced sorcery to bring an end to many families and take the lives of many sons. Your sister killed my son. She killed countless others. She was selfish." Maahim shouted. The true anger she felt for Sidra, shone through her eyes and voice. Salwana narrowed her eyes.

"My sister was one of the most selfless people you could have ever met. She could trade her life for the one she loved in a second without another thought for her own safety. My sister is that sun, in whose eyes you cannot stare for long. She is my hero. And you are a murderer who tried to burn my sister in cold blood. You are a murderer!" Amiza hissed. Rushi herself was quite surprised by the strength Amiza was displaying. She had always been easy going and a little on the timid side. Sidra was the one who always protected her and now Amiza was protecting Sidra, in her absence. "If Muntaha hadn't come at the right time, then she would have died. You are heartless!"