49

Keean turned up at ten to eight. He followed me inside.

"You want to sit in here? I have to grab my shoes."

"Yeah. No worries." He looked around the lounge room and sat on the ottoman. I was back in less than a minute with my things. Keean leaned forward with his arms resting on his knees and watched me put on my shoes.

"Okay," I stood up and slapped my thighs.

Keean held his hand out to me. "We don't have to leave yet."

I moved towards him, my heart in my mouth, thinking about what Katie and I had talked about.

He took hold of my hand and played with my fingers for a second before looking up at me. "I won't be able to take you home in the afternoons. They've tightened my curfew, giving me enough time to leave school and make my way back."

I nodded my understanding and asked, "The mornings too?"

"No mornings are pretty flexible. I can use traffic as an excuse."

He lay back on the ottoman and pulled me down on top of him. I put my hands on either side of his head, pushed myself up a little so my whole weight wasn't completely on him and swallowed nervously. He smiled, reached up and pulled the band out of my hair. It cascaded over my shoulders and swept over his face. Keean brushed it all to one side to hang over one of my shoulders then pulled himself up so his lips could touch mine. I kissed him. He leaned back and pulled me with him. Keean rolled us so we both laid on our sides facing at each other. He swept my hair out of the way again and then he leaned forward and kissed me once more. I loved being kissed by him, it felt so wonderful. He took hold of my hip and pulled my body towards his. I pulled my mouth away to slow him up but he took no notice, just placed his lips on my neck and worked his way towards my ear. The warmth of his heavy breath sent goose bumps down my body. Then his lips were on mine again. Keean rubbed his hand up the back of my leg and under my skirt. He lifted his body and pulled me under him. I felt his weight press down on me. A surge of panic swept through me. I pushed hard on his chest and pulled my mouth away from his.

"Keean."

He was breathing hard, his hand moving to touch my bottom. I reached down to stop it.

He sighed. "What's up?" His voice thick and husky.

I couldn't say anything. I must have had a weird look on my face because he moved his hand from under my skirt, used it to touch my face and brushed some of my hair away.

"You're scaring me," I whispered.

Keean nodded. He rolled off me, lay back on the ottoman with the back of his hand on his forehead and took a deep breath. We lay like that for a few seconds. When he was more composed he rolled on his side and faced me. Keean touched my hair with his hand again. "I'm sorry. I don't mean to scare you." He grinned a little. "I have a constant erection when I'm around you."

Oh shit. Was he really saying this? Boys don't seem to get embarrassed like girls do. I blushed, bit on my lip and had to look away.

Keean laughed, pulled my lip from under my teeth and kissed me.

I gently pressed my fingers against his face so I could look into his eyes. "I'm not ready for that...I'm still a..."

"Shush..." He touched my lips. "I know. It's okay. You'll just have to slap me."

"I'm sorry," I said and smiled at him as I ran my hand through his hair. I was so happy at the way he'd answered me because I was sure it meant he wasn't going to push me for sex.

Keean pulled me on top of him. "Why are you saying sorry to me? You're not doing anything wrong?"

I grimaced and tilted my head shyly to one side. "But it's what guys want."

"Yep. You got that right." He chuckled and brushed my hair behind my ear. "It doesn't mean I won't wait." Keean lifted his face towards mine and kissed me again. "I want to wait until you're ready, Charlie. I want it to be right. No pressure."

I could have cried hearing him say those words. I didn't. I just said, "Thanks."

Keean drew my face towards his and suddenly sucked on my earlobe. I squealed. He laughed and flipped us over so he was on top of me. Then he held my arms against the ottoman above my head. "It doesn't mean I'll be able to stop breathing heavy or pawing you." Then he sucked my earlobe again and blew raspberries on my neck. I squealed, laughed and wriggled underneath him. After a minute he stopped, he was breathing hard from laughing. "This isn't a good idea," Keean paused and looked at me seriously. "If you keep moving your body under me like that, I don't think I'll be able to control myself."

I grinned and wriggled again on purpose.

"Charlie, I'm serious. Lay still." His eyes glittered with humour.

I tried not to laugh, tried to lie as still as I could but felt sure he was going to do something. He moved his face slowly towards mine. I gasped back a laugh.

"Shush," he whispered.

Keean kissed me lightly and pulled his lips away just far enough so their touch felt like eyelashes against skin. He kept his eyes on mine and kissed me again the same way. He let his warm breath send flashes of current through my body. My laughter had gone. All I could hear was the sound of my breathing, more urgent in my chest. Keean touched my lips lightly again, his breath was sweet in my mouth. I closed my eyes and tried to hold on to his lips with my own but he moved them slightly away and made me chase his. I opened my eyes, watched as his changed to a deeper blue. He closed them when he kissed me once more, a little longer this time. I melted in the sensation. My breathing quickened. When his mouth left mine I gasped for air. I opened my eyes to see Keean watching me again.

"I love that," he whispered. "I love the sound of your breathing." Then he kissed me fully. I felt him rest his weight on me. I didn't care this time. I wanted to feel him against me. He released my arms. I pushed my fingers through his hair. Keean nudged my legs apart with his knee. He pushed himself between them. Butterfly's gushed from my mouth to my stomach. I couldn't control my breathing. I ran one hand down his back and left the other in his hair. I explored his shoulder, moved my hand to feel his bicep and pushed in under the sleeve of his shirt where I knew his tattoo was. I felt his hand under my shirt, on my skin, and then his fingers on my nipples. Keean's lips moved down my neck towards my chest. He pushed himself hard against me. I moaned with the pressure and gasped as his mouth found my breast. It felt so good. The throbbing between my thighs drummed harder. Logic surged through my brain. Before I could act on it he released me. Keean pulled his lips away, rested his head in my neck and lifted his weight from my body. He was struggling to breathe, as was I. Neither of us said anything. I was light headed from inhaling so fast. I made a conscience effort to slow it down.

"This isn't good..." Keean didn't finish the sentence but groaned into the ottoman. With great effort he pushed himself up. "We better go."

Copyright © 2017 by Donna Fieldhouse. All rights reserved.

Thank you all for reading.