[☁️] Kitten {shinsou hitoshi x neko reader}

Start from the beginning

"I'll take that as a no..... I guess I'll give you one...... how about.... Y/n?" I suggested after thinking for a few seconds.

"Hm..... I like it!!" She smiled, I returned a small grin, even though she only had cat ears and a tail it was honestly still adorable....

"I also guess you have no where to stay correct?"

"Yes"

I let out a sigh, "uh.... you can stay at my apartment with me I guess" I said rubbing the back of my neck.

"Really?! Thank you!!" She said tackling me in a hug.

"No problem.... shall we get going? It's starting to get dark" I mumbled noticing the sky darkening.

Y/n nodded.
-------------------

Over the next few days I learnt a few interesting things.

Even in y/n's human form, she acted a lot like a cat, she loved fish related food and meowed and purred still.

I didn't exactly mind as it was like having a cat..... except in a human form?

Today my letter from U.A would arrived.

Y/n went to go check the mail like she had began doing and returned holding a letter in specific.

"Shinsou, there's a strange letter in the mail today..." she said examining the letter closely.

"Probably my U.A letter.... give it here" I said holding my hand out.

She skipped over placing the letter in my hand and stood there waiting for me to open it.

A hologram gadget fell out and a hologram of all might appeared.

"Hitoshi shinsou! Well done in the entrance exam you got a score of 46 (I made it up coz I don't know his score) all though it was enough to get into 1-A you got into 1-B!! Your potential is amazing and I'm sure if you try hard you'll become a amazing hero in future!!" With that the hologram ended.

I let out a sigh, 1-B was ok I guess....

"Shinsou? You looked sad what's wrong?" Y/n asked coming into my range of view.

"It's nothing" I said patting her head reassuringly.

She nuzzled her head in my hand making me smile.
-------------------

My first day at U.A....

I never would've expected that all I could think of was what y/n was up to, I was worried that she might trash the apartment.... or worse set it up in flames.

Perhaps tomorrow I could bring her to U.A and ask the principal whether she could enrol here....

But what could she do that would allow her to enrol here?

I could teach her physical skills.... or maybe she already knows some?

I'd have to ask her when I get home...

Your POV

It was reeallyy boring without Shinsou around.

You might of got distracted and shredded some of the pillows....

You sighed in frustration as you found a sewing kit and began stuffing the cotton back in the pillows and began sewing the pillows back together.

After a hour you'd fixed all the pillows back.

You huffed flopping onto shinsou's bed and pulled a pillow close to you.

"Smells just like him...." you whispered eyes closing slowly.
------------------