His eyes glittered like that of a happy child, " Okay , well now that we have that settled. How again did you say you were doing in training? "

I chuckled before shovelling the last piece of pie on my plate in my mouth. " To be honest, I suck" after swallowing I continued " Merlin just keeps 'em coming that I no longer know when its training or if I'm in real danger. The last time he had this metallic Goliath coming at me with a huge sword to match his size... "

"Hahaha....." they all roared in laughter. I glowered my eyes trying to figure out if I had said anything amiss.

" A dumdor " Ash said "it's not a Goliath but a dumdor"

" His name is dumdor " I asked.

"Its a dumdor. It isn't a living creature that should be named , however they are called dumdor" he explained further.

"Soooo, tell us Morgan. What's your special talent?" Elder Gaius asked.

" I'm yet to find that out, I guess" I said feeling quite uncertain myself.

" Whatever it is, I'm guessing its going to be something special and perhaps one we've never seen before because you are really extraordinary. Rosa told me about your telekinesis skill, Ash said that you could be an elemental like him and that you can already control three elements, that's rare, a witch being capable the skill of others"

" well, thank you " I said.

" As much as I hate to say this , Morgan. You have to return to Merlin regardless of what it was that made you left " he reminded me before staring into space like something invisible had caught his attention.

" Oh, about that! How long do I have before I return " now it was my turn to ball my fist out of nervousness until my knuckles became white.

"Tomorrow morning but don't forget to visit us from time to time" Rosa said as she beamed like a child, which was adorable.

"Well until then" Ash made a sudden movement as he stood up, making me flinch . he was walking round the table and I had no idea where he was going until he was in front of me. " How about we go for a walk, Morgan " he stressed my name like he was trying to recall. He gave me his hand which I took, sending slight tingles to my spine.

I noticed the slight awkwardness in the air as everyone must have been assuming some sort of chemistry between Ash and me. I even caught Margaret as she kicked Marge on the leg pulling her attention away from her food to Ash and me.

With my other hand, I wiped my mouth with a napkin and placed it back on the table before standing up and leaving with Ash. As soon as I stood up , he dropped my hand.

***************************************************************************************************

I opened my eyes and we were at the lake. In all honesty, this wasn't what I expected. Back in the garden, when he took my hands and asked me to close my eyes, I thought he was about to give me a Rose or something similar.

I stood looking at him still feeling quite confused.

" What?" he asked

" Did we just teleport? "I asked.

" Oui!, I think we did even though it's not obvious."

I sniggered trying not to laugh too hard " no, that's not it. It's just that.... I'm feeling quite confused "

" Confused about what? "

" How is it that you are able to teleport, when you are supposed to be an Avatar ?" I asked