Chapter Seven: Brits, Indie and Dreamy

Start from the beginning

"Don't worry Leigh- Anne! I think I understand what you're trying to say. I hope," Perrie replies. We all laugh and head out and down to the van that's waiting outside for us.

We all jump in and head off to the Brit Awards 2018.

{Louis' POV}

"Hold on lads! The fangirls are raging!" Zayn warns us in a hyperactive voice, as he looks out of the window at the red carpet we will soon be walking along.

We all chuckle at what he just said and watch as Paul get's out of the van and positions himself. Girls scream his name and he looks a little scared. We all smile as he nods his sead, signalling for us to get out.

Zayn yanks the door open and the girls screech a hell of a lot louder and the flashes increase. Harry and Zayn get out first with Niall and Liam right behind them. I take a deeo breath and jump out of the van.

We walk down the red carpet smiling and waving. After multiple photos and a few interviews we make it inside and to our table as we get settled for our traditional 'glare at the door'.

After scanning the room we watch the door to see who comes.

Very soon the door swings open and Nick Grimshaw walks in with Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran. Nick looks across and smirks at us. "Hey lads!" He yells.

We wave back at him.

"Harold Styles! I found your ex girlfriend and boyfriend!" Nick yells. We crack up as Taylor laughs and Ed shakes his head.

Eleanor is next to walk in the door with Molly. We all wave at them until they notice. Eleanor blows me a kiss and does a little wave with her hand.

"Hey Molly! Elly!" Zayn yells. I think he had a bit of sugar today. They wave back. Zayn is the only one who calls Eleanor, Elly. It's only sometimes but it's kind of cute, not in a loving way because there is no way in hell that's happening but in the form of friendship.

"Have 'fun' tonight Molly!" Niall teases. Molly goes red, Harry bashes his head on the table and the rest of us laugh hysterically.

Harry lifts his head and glares at us all. We all stop and go back to watching the door. People like Katy Perry, Jessie J, Five Seconds of Summer, Maroon Five and all those people enter, that's until the door opens casually.

Jesy, Jade, Leigh- Anne and Perrie casually walk in but make everyone stop and stare at how amazing they look!

They walk over to their table that's next to ours and sit down. We all wave at each other, until I see the ring on Jesy's finger and remember.

"Jesy!" I yell jumping up. "Congratulations!" I squeal hugging her. The boys follow and we all hug her.

Once we're back in our seats it's only a matter of time before the show starts. I don't really pay much attention to the awards until Global Success comes up.

"And the winner this year is...... One Direction!" Ed Sheeran yells into the mic. We jump up and cheer before heading onto the stage to collect our award.

"Um, wow," Zayn smiles before handing me the mic. I laugh a little at his 'speech'.

"Yeah, like without sounding cocky, which idiot keeps giving us the award?" I ask. The whole crowd of people laughs. I hand the mic to Harry.

"Um, well, ur we've obviously got so many people to thank but really this award is achievable without our fans, so big shout out to them!" Harry smiles. Niall, Liam, Zayn and I agree and then we head off the stage with another applause.

We keep lisetening until British Group.

"The nominees in this catergory are, Rudimental, Little Mix, One Direction, Artic Monkeys and Bastille," Lily Allen says. "And the winner of the British Group award for 2018 is......... Little Mix!"