30

05/01/2018

You say I'm crazy
'Cause you don't think I know what you've done
But when you call me baby
I know I'm not the only one

                        -Sam Smith, Not the Only One

Harlem.

"Where've you been, Harlem?" I ignored her question and continued to look outside of her front window at the parked car across the street. The driver had pulled up and shut the car off, but that was thirty minutes ago.

            "Months?! YOU FUCKING LEFT FOR MONTHS!" She finally exploded, her soft demeanor finally diminishing. I glanced at her before looking away again.

            "I had business to handle." I shrugged before a pot went flying past my head. I stood up and walked over to her slowly. She said nothing as I looked down at her.

            "Business?! You left me and my fucking kids to fend for ourselves! You have children!" She snapped attempting to hit me. I grabbed her hands and held them tightly.

            "Bre, you've always been delusional about a lot of shit, but do not try to pend your fucking kids on me. And if you attempt to put your hands on me again, I'm gonna beat your ass like the nigga you built like." I spoke quietly, but she nodded. I let her hands go and stepped away, brushing my clothes off before taking a seat at the table again.

            "You left me." Bre spoke again and I shook my head.

            "I helped you get off your feet. I took your kids in like they were my own, but I told you that I had business to take care of. You a grown ass woman who has kids with needs and baby daddies with responsibilities. I'm not one of them. Now, I need you to help me, okay?" I was trying to be as gentle as possible, but she was testing the fuck out of my patience.

            "What Harlem?" Her voice came out cold and I turned towards her to see her staring past me at the same parked car.

            "A car pulled up ten minutes after I did. I saw you own your phone texting. Did you call  Gambino?" I asked tightly. I knew that if I came here, she would call. I knew where her loyalty was.

            "Wh-why would I do that?" I smirked at her stuttering ass before sniffing and patting her stale weave.

            "You were going to go wherever the money went, Bre. When I stopped supplying you and being his fucking dummy, you became his fucking bitch. You and your trifling ass mama." I spoke up causing her eyes to go wide.

            "And you think I don't know you started fucking Gambino?" I laughed loudly. She stepped back towards the counter about to reach for the knife. I held up my hand and placed a hand on the gun tucked into my waistband.

            "You left me with two kids!" She screamed, and I laughed out loud this time before glancing out the window at the car whose door swung open.

            "You about to leave them motherless if you don't make the best decision right now. I need you to let them niggas in and tell them everything in this bitch good. Can you do that?" I asked her through clenched teeth while gripping her arm. "Can you?!" I raised my voice causing her to jump before nodding quickly.

            I nodded towards the door before slipping off down her hallway and waited.

            "Is he here?" A deep voice asked her that didn't belong to Gambino. I peeked around the corner before sliding back.

            "N-n-no. He-he's not." She stuttered.

How convincing you dusty ass hoe, I thought to myself.

            "Gambino needs you to work tonight." Another voice spoke up, this one feminine. I frowned my face up and peeked around the corner only to see the chocolate bitch from Queenzz. I watched in confusion as she leaned all over Bre, kissing her in the mouth hard. Bre looked resistant but followed suit before pulling away slowly.

            "Whose gonna watch my kids? I-I" The man cut her off.

            "Bitch, you know we don't give a fuck about no kids. You find the fucking way!" He spoke before roughly shoving her down. The girl laughed before they both looked her over and walked out of her house.

            I walked to the front of the house and secretly watched them pull off. Then I looked at Bre as she sat herself up.

            "The fuck is going on?" I asked, now confused. She shook her head and stood up slowly.

            "I don't want to be a hoe anymore. I don't want to fuck no niggas anymore. More importantly, I don't want to keep this charade going! I fell in love with my children's father. Its only one man. I didn-I couldn- I could only have sex with him, but of course Gambino found out and he threatened to take my babies away from me," She closed her eyes as if she was in pain. I looked away, instantly seeing a part of Storm's hurt in front of me.

            "You want out?" I asked to be certain. She nodded and looked towards the window.

            "More than anything in the world, Harlem. I am so sorry for all the trouble I caused you for all these years but it's the only thing I knew. My children's father taught me different." She blushed and looked down. I smiled thinking about my Phatphat.

            "The security guard from college right?" I asked for clarification. She might be in love now, but the bitch was far from a saint.

            "The security guard from college," She nodded in confirmation.

            "Love changes you and fucks you up all in one," I stated and she nodded in agreement.

            "You went searching for her, didn't you?" She asked silently. I sighed and rubbed my hands down my face.

            "I didn't but I found her." I spoke truthfully. I didn't go searching for her but when two hearts collide...

            "Gambino said he'd kill her, Harlem. If you two ever found each other again, he said he would kill her. That love fucked all of you over. You, your mother, your sister, and him." I laughed at that and fought the stinging in my chest from the pain of those words.

            "Love did fuck us all over, but that doesn't mean I won't kill to keep my love safe." I spoke truthfully looking her dead in the eyes.

            "The saying usually goes 'fight'..." She trailed off. I chuckled.

            "I know. But, I kill." I spoke before pointing the gun behind her and firing off seven shots  into the man and woman from earlier who had snuck into her backyard.

            "WHAT THE FUCK!" Bre screamed as I just chuckled and pulled out my phone.

            "What?" The voice barked out quickly.

            "Clean up in your hood, hoe." I spoke smartly before hanging up.

I was done playing with these niggas.

It's been a minute my loves, but I'm back like I never left. I wouldn't be me if I didn't throw some twists in there with it.

Do we believe Bre or not?

Kill or fight?

            When y'all want another update??

I haven't neglected y'all I promise!!

                                          Tee