20

01/25/2018

Send me your location
Let's focus on communicatin' 'cause
I just need the time and place to come through
(A place to come through)
Send me your location
Let's ride the vibrations
I don't need nothin' else but you

                        Khalid, Location

Storm.

I glanced at the vibrating phone in my hand before looking around the dimly lit dressing room. A few girls were rushing to get dressed before Gambino came in to rush us to our places for tonight. I took a deep breath, instantly regretting it when the smell of burnt hair, sweat, and must invaded my nostrils.

"Rain, let's go," I rolled my eyes hearing Gambino's voice.

"It's most definitely Storm," I mumbled rolling my eyes again.

I hated his ass, but it was for a reason I'd never voice unless I had to. All the other girls had left out quietly. Standing up, I bent over to put my phone in my duffle bag before walking over to where Gambino stood.

Gambino glared at me almost causing me to fall out laughing. He looked behind me before closing the door.

"What, Gambino?" I rolled my eyes, folding my arms over my chest as he stared me down. His eyes flashed to my face before he walked really close to me.

"Bitch, I don't know what the fuck you got going on with that black ass thug, but don't think you can get out of working whenever he's around. This is my establishment and just because you want to whore around doesn't mean I'll let you." I looked at him weird.

"You sure never say no whenever he requests you to do something. But, whatever you guys have going on really isn't my business Gambino." I spoke honestly. I didn't understand why he was angry with me when I never heard him tell Harlem no.

"Listen to me, I'm tolerating this because of who he is but I can and will fire you if this continues. I've given too many favors to you. I should've fucked you myself when I hired you, but you give one dance to one of your kind and your legs are wide open!" He sneered angrily. I jumped back as if he had slapped me.

Gambino never treated me like the other girls until the night he requested me to dance. Once he'd seen Harlem and I interact, I had been nothing but 'bitches' to him.

"You've gotten beside yourself, Gambino. I don't know what the fuck you and Harlem have going on, but it doesn't have shit to do with me! I just started back talking to him and I don't want no trouble. I quit!" I snapped and pushed him out of my face. I stalked towards my things.

Snatching up my duffel bag, I immediately pulled out a pair of Pink sweatpants and a Pink hoodie. Gambino said nothing as I walked past him, bumping his shoulder as I left out.

Now where the hell was I supposed to work?

Updates been flowing innnnnn huntyyy!!!

Why? Cause I love yall and I'm ready to give yall something new.

Thank you all for supporting this book. Views, comments, votes, it all means so much to me. The support doesn't go unnoticed. For people to even read my stories means the world to me.

In the words of Monique "I love yall for real"

Tee