He wore white sleeve with blue vest and a pink tie. He doesn't know what to choose a gender for the baby so he decided to wear both. He's so adorable and sweet. He's gonna be a grown man with beautiful personality like his dad.

"Alright! I just got a text message from Kourtney and everything is already." She said in excitement. I laughed. "Yayy! I can't wait ! Let's go !" I squealed. Corey chuckled as he opened the door for us. We arrived to my house and parked the car. I saw a sign and smiled.

(Pretend it's says baby Seager 😂)

"Ok hold on. Before you get out of the car. I need you and Corey to wear blindfold." Suzanna took out a black blindfold. I groaned. "What if I fall?" I made an excuse. She rolled her eyes. "We're here for you."

"I'm not wearing blindfold. I need to protect my girl from falling off." He defended me. Mariana rolled her eyes. "Oh my god. You guys are stubborn." Corey and I laughed.

We all got out of the car. Suzanna wrapped my eyes with a blindfold while Mariana wrapped Corey. I can't really see anything, it's a black pitch. "What number am I holding up?" She asked. " um...2?"I chuckled. "Umm nope ! Perfect!" She said.

She took my hand as Chase hold my other hand, as they lead me slowly. "Keep walking." She demanded. I kept walking until she stopped me. "Ok are you guys ready?" She asked. "Oh my god! Yes ! I am ready! I can't wait any longer!" I complained.

Corey chuckled. "Ok...1...2....3!" Suzanna untied the blindfold. I opened my eyes and gasped. "SURPRISE !!!" Everyone yelled. Corey's face was full radiant. My tears was pouring out as I felt delighted.

" Aww babe

" Aww babe..don't cry..I love you." He kissed my forehead. I chuckled. "It's a happy tear." He wiped my tear away with his thumb. "Welcome to the gender reveal party! I hope you guys enjoy it!" Kourtney came in with a pin that says "team girl".

"Thank you so much! I love it ! It's really beautiful." I hugged her. "It's all good babe! You deserve it! I love you!" She smiled. I looked around and saw many people chatting. This is a beautiful gender reveal party. I never thought she would do this. I owed her a lot.