Chapter 23 - Soul Rebirth

Start from the beginning

When they believe I'm out of earshot Sandra looks at Jin and says sourly "I could have made him join us, but now we wont get his healing skills and medicines" Jin snorts "No. I owe him a debt...and besides I feel some queer energy coming off of him. He most likely has a few powerful backers and masters which we cant offend yet"

   ***

I find a town and walk around and through it confusing any people who are following me. After about 30 runs I go into an inn. I eat a filling bowl of stew and chicken then retire to my room. I ward the area around my bed and have Terrrordragon stand guard over my body as I sleep....

I wake up with no nightmares and stare up at 10am seeing the blue skies as I sit up and admire the view for a few seconds before turning to Terrordragon who stands facing me with a tray in his hands. He hands me the tray and I thank him. "Master, the human girl who brought the food shook in her boots when she saw my face. Che" I laugh at that telling him "Choose a less scary face then". I devour the food quickly then dress in a plain shirt and jeans. Terrordragon curls up my arm and I teleport to Aradon's house. He's in the kitchen grinning at me when I appear. He hands me a cup of tea which I take "Well well, my student has come back". I shrug and a bright light goes through Aradon's eyes "I got what you asked for..all of it of course. The ghoul organs, blood and bone material were harder to acquire though". I tell him "I wanna do a soul rebirth, gimme all the chaosworlds you have". His face contorts in pain as he groans "You brat! You think its easy to get those things??" I tell him I'll pay with interest but he just shrugs "Dont worry...youre not the foolish type so you must have read this in advance..I have around a million chaosworlds and I'll give you them all". He walks towards me whispering "You see, most people do it with just one and it gives decent power..but the more you do it with the more your power rises and from what I know the max amount I've seen someone absorb is 1000".

 [Authors Note: Think of a Chaosworld as a medium or large world]. 

I consider my next words then ask "Chaosverses would be better though, if you can spare them". He looks at me seriously and says "You woudnt be able to handle it yet, and besides that even at your 100% output even with your gold body you can only release maybe 0.05 power". I nod and we're transported to a field. I look to see large chaosworlds hovering in the air and I soon lose count at the number of them. Aradon says with a smirk "They are also of the highest quality unlike others so you'll get the best energy from them". I draw all my clones in dematerialising then to pure energy before absorbing them into myself. I breathe in and out then start the soul rebirth. I close my eyes feeling the presence of multiple world above me and feel my body slipping away, my body gradually crumbles away to nothing leaving my soul sitting in the lotus position. I create threads of pure energy linking hundreds of chaosworlds then I begin to draw them into myself as I create a new body. It looks exactly like the human body I've used with no alterations but I feel the sheer power and lightness of it as the body takes shape. After a few moments the body is created and I move onto nourishing the soul linking more chaosworlds to myself and rapidly drawing them in. I feel a light tingling as the chaosworlds are absorbed which turns to a light itch, an irksome itch then slight pain in my chest which increases slowly to the point that blood comes out of my right nostril. I nod once moving back to my body linking even more chaosworlds and absorbing them in a flurry as they quickly descend. After 5 minutes I breathe heavily and sweat streams all over my body. Aradon nods at the sight of me saying "Good, you've used almost all of them, just a scant few remain which you should keep for future use". He walks over to me and hands me a small circular ball which he says I should eat. I see that light and lightning spark across its surface as well as other elements. I swallow it and feel fire run down my throat as the pill dissolves and settles in my stomach, after a few seconds the pain subsides into a cool feeling. I raise my eyebrows and the Black Wizard replies "Its an artificial orb which I designed. I only made 2 which now settle in me and you. Yours of which I kept refining and adding energy to until now, its use is to store magic for the user. Magicians can only take energy from their surroundings but wizards and witches can use their own supply inside of them in the form of mana". I ask him, just out of curiosity "Is there anyone you fear?" He coughs once then says "Yes..Kate which you've met and my older sister". I raise my eyebrows again and he coughs three times "They call her the Witch of Slaughter. I just call her old evil hag". A grin slowly comes to my face before I feel a sense of alarm a distance away from the house. Sensing my alarm Aradon asks "Need me?" I shake my head as I stand and materialize dozens of clones and send all but one into my estate world for weapon forging, Dao and technique meditation. Aradon hands me a black backpack which I open and divide the information in it to my clones who quickly send me back information. I nod and my body disappears reappearing on an operating table as my clone heads towards the sense of danger. A clone in a black and red cloak wearing a medical mask leans over me inspecting the bag for the materials I need. 4 organs, blood so dark it looks black is placed in 2 large canisters and lastly a large orb which appears metallic and has a slight silvery sheen to it. My body is split vertically from stomach to chest and I'm opened up. The kidney, liver, spleen and pancreas are quickly transplanted, then my bones and blood implode as my body soak up the blood in the canisters and the orb takes liquid form as it invades my body. My body rapidly closes after the new additions to my body. I sit up slowly and clench my right fist, I feel the metallic liquid settle and form my skeleton and the blood settles in my body nourishing my skin, making it stronger and more resilient. Once I feel that the blood circulates normally and that the bones are set I stand up and switch places with the pursuing clone.